Drinking Coke Freely Quadruples Calorie Intake WITHOUT Weight Gain

Nik665

I have been drinking a lot of coke ( not fructose) . I feel much better on many levels , also facially I think I'm not so ugly! However my cholesterol has doubled (around 9)&triglycerides are high also insulin levels are very high. I have been eating sweetened condensed milk too - we used to make up baby formula with that in the seventies in the children's ward where I would help myself. Also to the Valium( yellow submarine ! ) Any way I have put on fifteen kilos and my thighs and hips are big which has never been the case . So perhaps it's the condensed milk and not the Coke??? The nutritionist says low carb and eat more fat and increase iron levels/ meat. Totally contradictory. When I was on that regime the iron levels caused age spots ( glycolysis?) Also felt removed from my environment & stressed etc so sugar for me has been healing but not biochemically??
this is exactly what the study shows , you may not gain weight eating more calories from sugar but tryglycerides in serum and liver increase to dangerous levels, i find it odd to focus on the fact that eating more calories from sugar does not cause weight issues at least not short term but how others completely disregard the tryglyceride issue.