Help, Accidentally Spilled Liquid T3 On Myself

tca300

I accidentally spilled liquid T3 on my hand ( in DMSO ) I rinsed and washed my hand the best I could. I was dumb and wasn't wearing gloves. I would guess at least 80mcg of T3 hit my hand, any advice would be appreciated. I dont know how much my liver can deactivate. My chest is already feeling heavy. Thank you!

tara

Maybe raw cabbage juice (I'm sure you have a big fresh head of cabbage in your fridge/garden :)) and extra large serving of liver?
Monitor heartrate, and if it gets to feeling really dangerous, get to dr?
Good luck.

tca300

Maybe raw cabbage juice (I'm sure you have a big fresh head of cabbage in your fridge/garden :)) and extra large serving of liver?
Monitor heartrate, and if it gets to feeling really dangerous, get to dr?
Good luck.
Thank you!

tara

I'm glad to see you've posted on other threads since then, so you must have survived. Any comment on how it went and what you did?

A.R

Maybe you could have used some tissue paper to soak up the solution?

I think by washing it off you may have accelerated its absorption

I've read on some forums people taking 100mcg a day of T3 for bodybuilding purposes

His death was a wakeup call to the entire community.

Gl;itch.e

I wouldn't worry about it. Bodybuilders often use that and more in a single dose. Just monitor yourself for stress/lowered blood sugar reactions and eat/drink as required

AJC

I wouldn't worry about it. Bodybuilders often use that and more in a single dose. Just monitor yourself for stress/lowered blood sugar reactions and eat/drink as required

Why do they dose it this high?

DaveFoster

Cabbage/broccoli, non-caffeinated soda, and an ambulance if needed.

tca300

Lol ya, I was trying to open the bottle quickly and i guess i was squeezing it too hard and it spilled all over my hand. I said 3 hale Rays and was fine. :ss

thyrulian

Apparently in an email exchange Ray said that topical T3 application doesn't have systemic effect?

whit

thyrulian, post: 202536, member: 2567"]Apparently in an email exchange Ray said that topical T3 application doesn't have systemic effect?[/QUOTE]
Reference please.

tankasnowgod

Welp, I just did the same thing accidentally, so I guess I'll log anything noticeable over the next few hours. Have lots of sugar on hand, so will use that as necessary.

tankasnowgod

It's been about an hour, and there is definitely a systemic effect, but overall, I'd say it's minor. I spilled it mostly on my foot, so that might make a difference.

I do feel a bit lightheaded, and seem to have a slightly faster heartbeat, but nothing drastic. Coconut Oil seems to make a more dramatic difference for me. I once took 50 mcg of thyroid within in hour and was sweating like crazy. Nothing like that so far. Maybe most didn't absorb, or it is working locally (I was going to put it on a scar and an area with mild paresthesia).

On a side note, my scar looks to be the lightest it's ever been.

I'll update again a bit later.

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BemusedObserver Help! I Accidentally Cooked The Entire Corned Beef Flavor Pack (plastic And All) In My Stew Additives, Cookware, Eating Out, Spices 2
bzmazu The ‘blatant arrogance’ of Zuckerberg and Dorsey: Revolution Populi aims to help a thousand social networks bloom Breaking News 0
B Help Dissolving Testosterone Base Powder Thyroid and Hormones 7
S 10+ Day Period of Poor Sleep Quality but Doing Everything by the Book.. Please Help?! Insomnia, Sleep Issues 9
ecstatichamster ELI5: Help me demolish the claim that covid vaccines are 95% effective Miscellaneous Health Discussions 27
Razvan I need help pls help me guys Ask For Help or Advice 5
Razvan Help with thyroid Thyroid and Hormones 7
A Chronic Insomnia, Diffuse Thinning. Thyroid labs. Any help appreciated! Ask For Help or Advice 3
T Need help for friend who was floxxed by cipro an antibiotic Ask For Help or Advice 9
F Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ] Male Issues 84
M Macular Degeneration in young age - pls help Ask For Help or Advice 47
D Any Such Thing As Natural Alternative To Afrin/Flonase >Stuffed Nose - Help Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 9
H Parents who don't want help Ask For Help or Advice 10
T Will lemon balm help against benzodiazepine's physical anxiety? Ask For Help or Advice 21
P looking for help to start working out, ive only studied nutrition, where do i start with fitness? Exercise 8
F anyone used hydrocortisone to help tolerate/utilize thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 23
J Help With Stacking, Timing, And Application - Estroban, Energin, Pansterone, And Kuinone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
P Methylene Blue On Hairline + Scar Reduction/help? Hair & Nails 4
I All My Issues - Need Help Ask For Help or Advice 22
GorillaHead Is There Any Solid Science That Says Infrared Therapy Pods Help With Anything? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Raven Need Your Help! T3/T4? Desiccated Thyroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
T Twitching Out! Got It On Video Need Help Male Issues 38
A Help Stretch Marks/slight Loose Skin (oral/topical Skin 1
IVILA Feeling Really Lazy, Low Libido, And Tired Lately. Need Help Male Issues 5
T Trying Gabapentin Please Help Mental Issues 3
JanP Collagen Disorder Is Ruining My Family's Life. Help Me Break The Curse Ask For Help or Advice 12
C Really Could Use Some Help With My Situation Ask For Help or Advice 3
Soren Help Can't Eat Anything Debilitating Excess Saliva Digestion 30
Harryedgar Peat Practice - Help Needed With Inflammation And Water Retention Ask For Help or Advice 4
username I Need Help Understanding My TSH And Complete Iron Panel Blood Work, Labs 6
F HELP: Treating OCD W/o SSRIs Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
S HELP! Elevated Blood Labs Blood Work, Labs 5
O My Thyroid Blood Labs - Need Help Interpreting Them Blood Work, Labs 5
noqcks Help - Chemotherapy Induced Male Infertility Male Issues 2
L Klinefelter's Syndrome Help Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Need Help With Physical Issues Ask For Help or Advice 1
T Newbie-help! Weight 4
F Help With "transitional" Depression Mental Issues 9
Razvan Niacinamide Help Ask For Help or Advice 1
M Help! My Facial Features Changed From Taking Progestorone, Pregnenlone And Dhea Male Issues 62
D My Brain Is In Trouble And I Need Help Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 24
M HTMA Results Help (Toxic Ratios High) Labs 3
Ben. System Health Issue (cold Hands/feet, Tinnitus, Eyes, Hair Etc.) - Help/Advice Needed Ask For Help or Advice 9
ecstatichamster Would Exemestane Help Prostate Cancer Patients Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 0
J Need Help With Sexual Function Ask For Help or Advice 15
K I Took 100mg Pregnenolone ED For Years - Please Help Me Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 63
P Testosterone Supplementation Help Male Issues 22
J Help With Chronic Reflux Ask For Help or Advice 9
Broken man Is There A Person Who Can Help Me With Russian Studies? Ask For Help or Advice 3
E Help With Energy For 17 A Year Old Ask For Help or Advice 7