Help, Accidentally Spilled Liquid T3 On Myself

T

tca300

I accidentally spilled liquid T3 on my hand ( in DMSO ) I rinsed and washed my hand the best I could. I was dumb and wasn't wearing gloves. I would guess at least 80mcg of T3 hit my hand, any advice would be appreciated. I dont know how much my liver can deactivate. My chest is already feeling heavy. Thank you!

tara

Maybe raw cabbage juice (I'm sure you have a big fresh head of cabbage in your fridge/garden :)) and extra large serving of liver?
Monitor heartrate, and if it gets to feeling really dangerous, get to dr?
Good luck.

OP
T

tca300

Maybe raw cabbage juice (I'm sure you have a big fresh head of cabbage in your fridge/garden :)) and extra large serving of liver?
Monitor heartrate, and if it gets to feeling really dangerous, get to dr?
Good luck.
Thank you!

tara

I'm glad to see you've posted on other threads since then, so you must have survived. Any comment on how it went and what you did?

A.R

Maybe you could have used some tissue paper to soak up the solution?

I think by washing it off you may have accelerated its absorption

I've read on some forums people taking 100mcg a day of T3 for bodybuilding purposes

His death was a wakeup call to the entire community.

Gl;itch.e

I wouldn't worry about it. Bodybuilders often use that and more in a single dose. Just monitor yourself for stress/lowered blood sugar reactions and eat/drink as required

AJC

I wouldn't worry about it. Bodybuilders often use that and more in a single dose. Just monitor yourself for stress/lowered blood sugar reactions and eat/drink as required

Why do they dose it this high?

OP
T

tca300

Lol ya, I was trying to open the bottle quickly and i guess i was squeezing it too hard and it spilled all over my hand. I said 3 hale Rays and was fine. :ss

thyrulian

Apparently in an email exchange Ray said that topical T3 application doesn't have systemic effect?

whit

thyrulian, post: 202536, member: 2567"]Apparently in an email exchange Ray said that topical T3 application doesn't have systemic effect?[/QUOTE]
Reference please.

tankasnowgod

Welp, I just did the same thing accidentally, so I guess I'll log anything noticeable over the next few hours. Have lots of sugar on hand, so will use that as necessary.

tankasnowgod

It's been about an hour, and there is definitely a systemic effect, but overall, I'd say it's minor. I spilled it mostly on my foot, so that might make a difference.

I do feel a bit lightheaded, and seem to have a slightly faster heartbeat, but nothing drastic. Coconut Oil seems to make a more dramatic difference for me. I once took 50 mcg of thyroid within in hour and was sweating like crazy. Nothing like that so far. Maybe most didn't absorb, or it is working locally (I was going to put it on a scar and an area with mild paresthesia).

On a side note, my scar looks to be the lightest it's ever been.

I'll update again a bit later.

Last edited: