Health Experts Slam The Water Diet

Mito

I know the gbolduev threads were on fire earlier this year here at the RPF, but I didn’t think they’d start a widespread trendy new year’s diet. :grin :-o

The diet health experts are saying people should never try
IT WOULD not be the end of one year and the start of another without an influx of diet tricks and tips to help us undo the sins of the Christmas season.

Over a number of years we have seen some pretty dodgy diets, yet new diet trend “water fasting” takes the cake when it comes to winning the prize for the worst diet ever. Not only is it actually dangerous for some, the chance you will actually lose a significant amount of weight and keep it off is slim to none.

Water fasting, which is consuming nothing but water for several days or weeks at a time, is not a special diet — it is starvation.

Nutritionists slam water diet, call it the most dangerous weight-loss regime ever

dbh25

1st paragraph,
"but water, tea and coffee and has caught the fancy of young adults, has been condemned by nutritionists as the most dangerous weight loss regime ever"

It is not a water fast, it's a water, tea and coffee "diet"

but I didn’t think they’d start a widespread trendy new year’s diet.

They didn't. Dan the life regenerator was talking about it 7 years ago and TN has been around since 1984. But because they were featured in "What The Health" the mainstream noticed because it was on Netflix.

Last edited:
Of course they slam it because they don't understand it and there's only one place in the US that does it professionally. You can't go to a hospital and do it unless you gave yourself pancreatitis because they let you fast if you have that but even then the hospital will force feed you nutrients intravenously. It's something that has to be done according to protocol. Gbold doesn't know the protocol so I won't be surprised if any of his followers injure themselves following his advice.

Someone on Hack is going to take a shot a doctor approved 50 day water only. Fasting Log

She's talking out of her ****. The only MD's who approve it are the ones on staff at TN and they don't just accept anyone. They reject a lot of people. She's lying. She may not even be a real person and just a troll account.

Dhair

She's talking out of her ****. The only MD's who approve it are the ones on staff at TN and they don't just accept anyone. They reject a lot of people. She's lying. She may not even be a real person and just a troll account.
Sometimes I wish they were troll accounts... Reading what people are doing on there gives me anxiety. Using finasteride to cure post Accutane symptoms is the worst one I've found. In fact, I never went back after reading that people are actually doing that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals