HBP Solved?

Hoodlt

Okay...I still have HBP (150/100) but I think I have figured out the why and now all of you wonderfuls are going to help me figure out how to fix it. Last spring (a stressful time for a special education teacher for sure!), I had a episode of low blood sugar...really bad! I had a quick lunch of spring rolls in my car (duh!) and nothing else for lunch that day. And then I went on my normal 1 hour walk after school. I came back and my blood sugar was so low, it took me hours to recover. The same thing happened the next day (though I had a better lunch that day but wasn't totally recovered). Then I got a UTI and I also had my first in months estrogen dominance-induced flooding period. I went back on Progest-E and got an antibiotic for the UTI but that was when I had my first HBP reading of my life! It was the perfect trifecta to make that happen. I am trying to reset my system with eating every 2 hours and sticking to Peat principles. I wish I could donate blood but I lived in the UK during mad cow scare so I am banned. I am following ForeFront health meal protocol and trying to eat every 2-3 hours. My snacks are tomatoes, cukes, and raw cheese or raw milk with gelatin and oj, or hard boiled egg with a fruit that is ripe (watermelon has been great!). I have cut out things that I tried before like Bugels, Mexican Cokes and gummie bears as I am trying to eat very, very clean and getting my sugar from coffee and fruit.

So, if any of you wise guys or gals have some advice on how I could convince my body that I will never be that stupid again...I would love to hear it. I am sure the HBP is related to they hypoglycemia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals