What Are The Feelings Of Improved Insulin Sensitivty?

Hey all am wondering what it feels like when you are improving insulin sensitivity. I think I am improving mine but am unsure. The most noted feelings after supplementing things like biotin and b1 and also theanine and glycine for the cortisol is that I will become hungry after x amount of hours. It is a feeling of hunger that I havent had for a long time.

It is a feeling like I need to eat something whereas before I felt that I ate because "its lunch time"...

Anyways would this be considered improvement or degrading...I'm having trouble deciphering however believe it is improvement but then again still not 100% sure.

ddjd

Hey all am wondering what it feels like when you are improving insulin sensitivity. I think I am improving mine but am unsure. The most noted feelings after supplementing things like biotin and b1 and also theanine and glycine for the cortisol is that I will become hungry after x amount of hours. It is a feeling of hunger that I havent had for a long time.

It is a feeling like I need to eat something whereas before I felt that I ate because "its lunch time"...

Anyways would this be considered improvement or degrading...I'm having trouble deciphering however believe it is improvement but then again still not 100% sure.

im not 100% sure but I think that when I have improved insulin sensitivity, after a meal I feel completely full and satisfied, whereas often I have this insatiable hunger for sweets / chocolate after eating a whole meal!!. i notice im more interested in drinking water, my stomach is a lot flatter, my mood is very stable and I'm a lot more pleasant to be around

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals