Having zero concern for STDs?

ASR

I like having sexual intercourse without protection and I don't care about STDs that much! I think STDs can be taken care by the immune system when thyroid is ideal!

I think HIV could be a hoax!

I hate condoms and love to have intercourse as naturally as possible!

Should I be concerned about STDs?

tankasnowgod

I like having sexual intercourse without protection and I don't care about STDs that much! I think STDs can be taken care by the immune system when thyroid is ideal!

Slow down there, Casanova.

While I do believe that AIDS isn't caused by HIV, that doesn't mean that AIDS still can't be caused by one (or more) STDs. Dr. Steven Caizza believed that Syphilis was the primary cause, and it's a well known STD. There are plenty of other STDs out there to be concerned with, such as Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, parasites, and such.

Of course, there is also potential to pick up crabs, herpes, warts, and other things from direct contact. Crabs, for example, probably don't care about your thyroid function, even if it is ideal.

And don't forget about pregnancy, the main function of sex in the first place.

If you are having non stop casual sex in an attempt to be the next Don Juan or Wilt Chamberlain, well, I think there are lots of things that can go wrong with that sort of rakish behavior. It may even lead to lower thyroid function.

valzim

Not sure if you’ve really studied the subject but your intuition is spot on. The “germ theory “ is false. There are no viruses as we’ve been taught. Viruses are expelled from cells in response to sick and damaged cells. All sicknesses and pandemics can be explained by poisoning. Easiest to understand is polio, caused by arsenic based pesticides and DDT, and HIV, caused by gay men using nitrite inhalants (drugs) and intravenous drug users. And the fact that they’re still injecting kids with poisonous polio vaccines and still spending $20 billion per year studying HIV tells me they are lying about everything else.
Great reads, “What really makes you ill” by Dawn Lester. “The Truth About Contagion” by dr Cowan. “The Invisible Rainbow” by Firstenberg.
Have fun on your adventures. ?

itchaboyagain

AIDS argument aside, I'd recommend trying some polyurethane condoms if you haven't as they're much thinner (and actually stronger) than latex. Think 45 microns vs. 10 or 20 microns. I've switched from "ultra-thin" latex and the difference in sensation is quite apparent. Temperature transfer is quick and sensation is definitely heightened. In fact, the first couple times I used them, I had to check to make sure it was still on lol

Here's a couple options in case you want to give them a try:

tankasnowgod

Not sure if you’ve really studied the subject but your intuition is spot on. The “germ theory “ is false. There are no viruses as we’ve been taught. Viruses are expelled from cells in response to sick and damaged cells. All sicknesses and pandemics can be explained by poisoning. Easiest to understand is polio, caused by arsenic based pesticides and DDT, and HIV, caused by gay men using nitrite inhalants (drugs) and intravenous drug users. And the fact that they’re still injecting kids with poisonous polio vaccines and still spending $20 billion per year studying HIV tells me they are lying about everything else.
Great reads, “What really makes you ill” by Dawn Lester. “The Truth About Contagion” by dr Cowan. “The Invisible Rainbow” by Firstenberg.

Crabs and Scabies aren't viruses, though.

Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis are spread by bacteria, not viruses.

And whether viral or not, warts and herpes seem to spread through direct contact.

Just because there is no good evidence that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS does not mean that all other STDs suddenly magically disappear.

BearWithMe

AIDS argument aside, I'd recommend trying some polyurethane condoms if you haven't as they're much thinner (and actually stronger) than latex. Think 45 microns vs. 10 or 20 microns. I've switched from "ultra-thin" latex and the difference in sensation is quite apparent. Temperature transfer is quick and sensation is definitely heightened. In fact, the first couple times I used them, I had to check to make sure it was still on lol

Here's a couple options in case you want to give them a try:

Polyurethane condoms are great, but prohibitively expensive, if you f**k a lot.

Dr. B

so HIV could be caused by anyone using nitrite inhalants, just historically, were nitrite inhalants more popular with gay men or something...? aren't nitrites in food, added as sodium nitrite, or otherwise, even celery and beets have nitrites iirc?

Crabs and Scabies aren't viruses, though.

Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis are spread by bacteria, not viruses.

And whether viral or not, warts and herpes seem to spread through direct contact.

Just because there is no good evidence that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS does not mean that all other STDs suddenly magically disappear.

do you know what originally started syphilis, the tuskegee study was people who already had syphilis right. what initially caused these bacteria, like the first time, just some sort of uncleanliness like animal/humans poop getting into the tissues?

tankasnowgod

When this topic pops back up in the feed, I'm reminded of this section from one of Michael Callen's articles-

And I am lucky enough to have been a skeptic. For example, I have never believed that HIV, or any other “new” virus, is the cause of AIDS. By the age of 27 when I was diagnosed, I had had thousands of sexual contacts and had, as a consequence, developed dozens of sexually transmitted diseases–viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal. When I got AIDS, the question I had was not why, but rather how I had been able to remain standing for so long! Whether I’m right or wrong in my belief that AIDS is really the result of repeated assaults on the immune system by common infections, the important thing is that I always believed that if I stopped doing what I thought was making me sick, I could get better.

Peatogenic

Nitrate inhalants (poppers) causing HIV has always struck me as a false theory and a convenient/subtle way of demonizing gay men/generalizing a "lifestyle". Not saying it isn't true, but I feel like it was a theory put out by one person. And how do the HIV prevention medicines make you impervious to that poison?

Makrosky

Nitrate inhalants (poppers) causing HIV has always struck me as a false theory and a convenient/subtle way of demonizing gay men/generalizing a "lifestyle". Not saying it isn't true, but I feel like it was a theory put out by one person. And how do the HIV prevention medicines make you impervious to that poison?
I also agree. Poppers alone cannot be the cause of AIDS.

Makrosky

It strucks me how peoole fall in some kind of trap "if thyroid is ideal". The body is much more than any of its individual organs. So according to you euthyroid people never fall ill? Jeez. They probably don't die either.

GorillaHead

How are there no viruses they literally found them under electron microscopes?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals