Has anyone read the work of Dr. William Campbell Douglass II?

bookshelf

Has anyone read any of the works by Dr. Douglass? I am very surprised that I can only find a few, very brief mentions of him on this platform. I would have thought he'd be talked about more.

I found a bunch of pieces by him on Amazon when I was looking up resources on tobacco and quite a few of the subjects he's written about seem to have been covered one way or another throughout this forum.

Oddly, I can't seem to find out much about him on the internet - no real website presence or anything of note. With his take on things like raw dairy, tobacco, big pharma, and the government's involvement in our health's "best interest", I'd have thought he'd have gained more attention. And that's not to say that I'd expect people to agree with everything he says, just that his work would be a bigger part of discussions.

Perhaps I'm missing the threads?

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Thank you, kindly! Have you read any of his work?

I've tried to get some of his books through our library. Some can be obtained as electronic copies through Hoopla but oddly, one of the books won't complete the download. It's not just my computer. The library tech can't get it to work on their system, either. Hoopla is aware but can't seem to fix the problem. I think it a bit too "coincidental", IMHO. Sort of convenient that a book that goes against the narrative is seemingly available ... but not really. :rolleyes:

LA

I have been doing computer maintenance and found these quotes under a health quotes text file.

page 6
What is wrong with our diets is easier to answer: According to William Campbell Douglass, M.D., we Americans consume 18 percent of our calories as refined sugar which has no vitamins or minerals necessary for metabolism. We consume another 18 percent of our calories in the form of refined, enriched white flour which is nutritionally deficient in about 28 essential nutrients, including vitamin B63.

page 12 of 12
William Campbell Douglass, M.D., The Cutting Edge, The Douglass Center, 2470 Windy Hill Road, Suite 440, Marietta, Ga 30067.

Coast to Coast AM Dr William Campbell Douglas:Health Benefits of Tobacco
Coast to Coast AM ^ | 8/28 | Dr William Campbell Douglas

Posted on 8/27/2005, 11:44:40 PM by MRMEAN

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOBACCO!
A SMOKER'S PARADOX
The benefits of smoking tobacco have been known since ancient times. The anti-tobacco fanatics are in a tough spot. Reliable scientific research has turned up the horrible news that tobacco smoke is good for your health. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Tourette's Syndrome, even schizophrenia and cocaine addiction are disorders that are alleviated by tobacco. There is even evidence that tobacco helps to prevent colon and prostate cancer. You can’t imagine there being any health benefits from nicotine and the herb from which it comes -- tobacco. You are in for a surprise, which I hope, will awaken you to the fact that the news media can “lie” by simply not reporting the research presenting the good side on a food or herb that is not politically correct. Let me state here that I am not endorsing the smoking of cigarettes. When you inhale smoke from cigarettes – and 99 percent of habitual cigarette smokers DO inhale – you are not only pulling hundreds of hot chemicals into the delicate alveoli of your lungs but you are inhaling the smoke of burning paper. BUT EVEN CIGARETTES, if smoked in moderation have been proven harmless.

Military Truth › wp-content › uploads › 2018 › 05 › Gulf-War-Vaccines-1.pdf
THE DOUGLASS REPORT - Military Truth
PDF:
[[https://militarytruth.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Gulf-War-Vaccines-1.pdf]]

March 2008 1 www.DouglassReport.com THE DOUGLASS REPORT Real Health News from Medicine's Most Notorious Myth-Buster March 2008 Vol. 7, No. 10 Dear Friend, Whether or not you support the war in Iraq, I'm sure you support the men and women who are putting their lives on the line every single day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals