Happy to announce there is now peace

haidut

Forum Supporter

FitnessMike

I'll drink to that, coffee at work tomorrow

Charger

Good to hear, there's already too much negativity and insanity in the world for guys like you to be falling out.

Nice bulgarian brother.
Ти си добра душа и аз знаех това, добре дошъл си тук в Букурещ с отворени ръце.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Nice bulgarian brother.
Ти си добра душа и аз знаех това, добре дошъл си тук в Букурещ с отворени ръце.

Сърдечно благодаря!

Korven

Super happy to see you squashed the beef :cheers It would be a shame for snake-oil salesman Mercola to ruin a friendship like this

ddjd

and now haidut is banned. or has charlie made peace with him already?:tearsofjoy:

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Super happy to see you squashed the beef :cheers It would be a shame for snake-oil salesman Mercola to ruin a friendship like this
I think people constantly misunderstand Joe Mercola. Just my opinion! He actually loves to be corrected . He must have lots of Virgo somewhere in his chart. He's on a never ending quest to to learn and improve. Himself & the world. Lucky for us he puts his money where his mouth is.......like giving a million dollars to the Organic Food Movement when they needed it most, etc. etc. He says things not hurt, to make better. They just come out without a bedside manner. I knew an Emergency Room Dr. that worked 3 days a week at a hospital, then had a private Holistic practice 2 days a week. Did muscle testing, used homeopathy, etc. He had zero bedise manner. Made patients cry a lot. He would do the supplement testing, allergy testing for 2 hours not say but a few words. Compile the results hand them to the patient and tell them to go over it all and implement the changes and be done. Some patients freaked out. They wanted a warm fuzzy guy. He cared, yet all that ER training made him go for results as fast as possible and then move on to the next person, so he could help as many people as possible. People misunderstood his motives.

Personally, I do believe we need to work together and 'team work makes the dream work' yet that doesn't mean I have to slather myself in Kumbaya cologne, shampoo & creme rinse plus bath oil. I still get to be an individual.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Personally, I do believe we need to work together and 'team work makes the dream work' yet that doesn't mean I have to slather myself in Kumbaya cologne, shampoo & creme rinse plus bath oil. I still get to be an individual.
Exactly! I thought it was a great opportunity for Dr. Mercola to come here. And what did a portion of the community do, attack him. He got a good taste of a certain part of the Ray Peat community so I am not sure he will ever be back. I feel a great opportunity was missed.

A.R

Exactly! I thought it was a great opportunity for Dr. Mercola to come here. And what did a portion of the community do, attack him. He got a good taste of a certain part of the Ray Peat community so I am not sure he will ever be back. I feel a great opportunity was missed.
Will Haidut be given another chance ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Here's another example of what happens when you put people on pedestals...........cuz they can only go in one direction then.......down!

David Drew: Einstein and the Cult of Celebrity | Thunderbolts​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FePq2QrbXo

in the comment section:
1706545490565.png

A.R

The ban was lifted last night.
I know you have had had a very stressful last couple of weeks. Hopefully everything settles down on the forum and you are able to take a breather/relax/wind down/recover. Thank you for all your work in keeping the forum going 🙏

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals