How To Be Happy?

LUH 3417

No I'm not unhappy, you just seemed a little crnaky, but then again just reading over the internet as you say
I’m sure someone has a zen koan for this interaction, a bible verse, and a supplement recommendation

Cirion

lol haha, especially the supplement

My mom the other night was just like just take Dopa-bean for your dopamine deficiency issues and I'm just like

upload_2019-7-3_12-53-34.jpeg

ShotTrue

My mom the other night was just like just take Dopa-bean for your dopamine deficiency issues and I'm just like

View attachment 13862
What your mom imagined
CloseVillainousChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

T

TheBeard

I know ,,all" the theory, and spirutual ways

But

Lets get practical and lets go to what trully works

I have ben trought a lot if my life, and i have done a looot of mental mastrubation and tried a lot of crazy stuff... there have been very complex contenplations about everything, but it seams:
That i can only be happy when
1. I get what i want / i do what i want
2. I do extreame adrenalin stuff or alcohol and drugs

Problem 1. When getting what you like it goes away, fades, and stops making you happy, even activitys or sports stop being fun
1.1 with getting older there is less and less stuff that can make you happy, and it lasts shorter

Problem 2. Still, often you cant do what you like, or get what you want (because of many reasons, family, job, health whatever) or because its imposibille

Conclusion: i cant be happy

Possible suggestions dont work: positive thinking, letting go, being in the now, religion, God, life purpose and so on, coffee or fckn dairy and juice hah, all of those things can stop my suffering, make me come to a neutral state but i never manages to get happy withot the mentioned ways...

So, any advices?
And i will not look into advices who will copy budhas, tolles, jesuses, or what ever theories... if youre trully happy, but without lieing to your self, be 100% honest, and if youre happy (most of the time) then tell me how?

Ps. Im not in a bad mood, i dont trully suffer or have problems, but im not happy, so im neutral but this is in fact unhappy...
Because of soceity, life, family and job i cant chase my dreams or live like I want... also I dont know what i trully want... and if i would have some dream life, then i would be SONGOKU that looks like bread pitt or johnny depp with a better body :p and if i would become that, after some time, it would fade... and here we are

Having a clear mind that’s focused on the present moment without feeling derealized with brainfog.

I achieved this thanks to antibiotics

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals