• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Ray Peat diet first to ever make me feel genuinely good

hoppimike

Previously, I had success moving on to an 811 raw vegan diet in that I could actually make the transition 95% without issues such as cravings.

However, Ray Peat dieting gives me less bloating and more success in terms of results - warmer extremities, etc.

It's very, very early days with my experimenting with "Peatering" but I do think this diet has immediate positive effects and is based on some fantastic scientific logic.

Awesome stuff :)

The only burn I got was from aspirin - I would advise serious caution with aspirin as perhaps it was something to do with the way I took it but it burned me bad >.<

Other than that I'm doing alright I think Peatering as part of a wider approach too right now.

Peace dudes!

Hoppi

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Hoppimike, thanks for sharing. I to have felt immediate results. This is good stuff!

I will be moving this over to testimonials.

hoppimike

Charlie said:
Hoppimike, thanks for sharing. I to have felt immediate results. This is good stuff!

I will be moving this over to testimonials.

k cool thanks dude! It's early days but I will post more as I notice more! :)

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Definitely keep us updated! :thumbup: