Glycerin Makes Estrogen 15X Worse

tara

I was considering getting some glycerin to make topical lotions with water soluble supplements like caffeine, niacinamide, aspirin, etc. Wonder if that's a good idea or a bad one.

OP
S

sm1693

pboy said:
if you had it with estrogen it would be really bad

This is the suspicion; that the supplemental form of glycerin probably comes pre-packaged with large amounts of phyto-estrogens due to its very production being as a discarded waste product. If the glycerin comes from soy, then high phyto-estrogen content is a certainty. This phyto-estrogen could possibly be absorbed at 600 times the typical rate because it is packaged with glycerin.

And what are the chances of vegetable glycerin being made of anything but soy?
Ray Peat said:
Two of the biggest industries in the world, the estrogen industry and the soy bean industry

narouz

So sm...
you're talking about actually taking a glycerin supplement?
I mean, like a glycerin capsule filled with glycerin...?
Is that something you've done or wanted to do...?

ebs

Necrobump!

I'm using this little bugger for many months now and even though it contains glycerin it's actually one of the few supplements I notice benefits from.

Country Life, Natural Vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU, 100 Softgels

If anything it seems to have an anti-estrogenic effect because it is effective at reducing water retention in my face and helps make me look more awake and it slightly gives more energy and better libido (increased hornyness and stronger erections). I guess the vitamin A overrules the glycerin?

lilsticky

Necrobump!

I'm using this little bugger for many months now and even though it contains glycerin it's actually one of the few supplements I notice benefits from.

Country Life, Natural Vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU, 100 Softgels

If anything it seems to have an anti-estrogenic effect because it is effective at reducing water retention in my face and helps make me look more awake and it slightly gives more energy and better libido (increased hornyness and stronger erections). I guess the vitamin A overrules the glycerin?
glycerin is fat, it probably mobilizes fat soluble substance around effectively. nobody will put my theory into any consideration though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals