Glaucoma? Anybody Treating Theirs, Anyone Doing Home Tonometry?

SQu

My recent check at the hospital showed pressures were at 11 & 12 instead of the usual mid-twenties numbers.
Wow! Congrats! That's excellent. Exactly the same thing with my husband. Looks like Agmatine helps. That was the new thing for him.

Spartan300

Thanks SQu, Those are the lowest measurement results I've ever had. I think the Agmatine has helped too.

However, I think there are several factors involved as later in the week I was retested at Opticians & results were 18 & 26 after a particularly stressful time.

Good to know the pressures aren't constantly elevated & I'll continue to report any correlations I am able to make.

Katty

Relative is doing well. We use the tonometer. It reads around 22-24 before using any drops. The drops dorzolamide (Trusopt) work well and lack side effects. The pressure drops down to 14 or so for several hours after the drops and slowly creeps back up.

I do like having the tonometer. It lets us establish what causes and effects there are. The eye doctor doesn't even know we have and use this. They all feel threatened by this. It was hard to buy it in the USA actually as it is not officially marketed to "the public".
Hi @ecstatichamster. I know this is an old thread, but do you remember where you got the tonometer?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals