Gaps Developing Between Front Teeth?

hi all, male 28yo here. Noticed recently that I have very small gaps between my two front lower and upper teeth. Never had gaps there before.

Any ideas about this through a Peat prism? Or is it a normal part of aging?

Runenight201

I think looking into Weston Price and borrowing ideas from there could be an interesting venture for you.

In general, calcium, vitamin D, K2, and a good diet should help.

olive

Are you supplementing with vitk2? It’s possible your jaw is growing allowing more space between the teeth. Some people find a middle tooth gap attractive and something to strive for.

Runenight201

Are you supplementing with vitk2? It’s possible your jaw is growing allowing more space between the teeth. Some people find a middle tooth gap attractive and something to strive for.

Wouldn’t the teeth grow with the jaw in a symmetrical fashion?

Bingo

Do you have your wisdom teeth yet? Mine came in when I was 30, probably due to malnutrition. Do you have any idea why you are getting a gap? Just curious, sometime we have a good solid hunch about ourselves. My understanding is that dentists will expand to twice the gap they expect to keep, so you might not keep all the gap you see now. The other teeth will most likely adjust with time and chewing. I really would love to hear what is causing it. These kinds of differences can be unique and very attractive.

Last edited:

ddjd

hi all, male 28yo here. Noticed recently that I have very small gaps between my two front lower and upper teeth. Never had gaps there before.

This literally has just started happening to me too. I'm wondering if it's something to do with me adding DHEA to my regime. I read a few threads about dhea affecting teeth/jaw positions

fradon

maybe its gum issues and your teeth are shifting. CQ10 and vitamin C are good for gum issues.

Logan-

This is a Youtube comment:

I'm 19 and I did a rapid palatal expansion and it worked miraculously. The gap between my teeth was enough to fit a French fry in between lol. Looked very funny but now it's almost closed. My breathing is so much easier I always had a blocked nose but now I can finally breathe freely. I see a slight difference in my cheekbones (more defined) and the bridge of my nose is a bit broader..

Also:

I'm having the opposite problem. I've had a perfectly aligned upper teeth until six months ago. Then my two front upper teeth became crooked. Could DHEA; high dose Vit K2, vit D, Calcium; and Mewing help?

opethfeldt

I've heard growth hormone is the cause of gaps in teeth. This correlates with my observation that more obviously estrogen dominant women tend to have them and it's well known estrogen greatly increases growth hormone production.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals