Mewing, Wisdom Teeth, Delicate Situation

milk

I have made a lot of progress with mewing. I think it has fixed -- to a significant degree at any rate -- my TMD. I can now listen to music with headphones without feeling uncomfortable for a whole day afterwards. My face is looking better too. Parts of my body that have been slightly dislocated for years are feeling tender. It's like pushing my maxilla to its right position is unlocking things.

But my wisdom teeth have not yet fully emerged. Every time I take cyproheptadine or eat beef liver they move a little bit. This means, of course, that cypro and liver are particularly effective, particularly metabolism-raising, in my case.

When I push the posterior third of my tongue against my palate -- the most important part of mewing -- I can feel my upper wisdom teeth, especially if I have taken cypro that day or the day before. It's a sharp, biting sensation. I slightly fear I will hurt my palate.

So I don't know what to do. Should I surgically remove the wisdom teeth? Do I keep taking cypro and hope for the best? After all, Peat's wisdom teeth were "impacted" (as are mine), but when he took DHEA they aligned and emerged normally. I assume cypro is having the same kind of pro-metabolic effect that DHEA had for Peat...? Perhaps if I keep taking the cypro my upper wisdom teeth will align and emerge correctly?

Here's an x-ray of my teeth: https://i.imgur.com/VcORyF8.jpg

Yes, doesn't look so good. The upper wisdows are sharply directed at the roots of my upper 2nd molars. According to the orthodontist I consulted with, I risk losing one of those upper molars if the wisdom teeth keep moving. Which they do every time I take cypro or eat liver.

So I have two options:

1) Surgically remove wisdom teeth;
2) Keep taking cypro and eating liver and hope for the best. If I end up losing a tooth or two, oh well

What do you guys think. I will not hold anyone responsible for anything. The responsibility is entirely mine. Just looking for some feedback.

OP
M

milk

I have been avoiding cypro and beef liver for this reason. But that means not doing what is best for my metabolism just because of my wisdom teeth situation.

OP
M

milk

Also, one of my lower wisdoms has almost fully emerged in the correct position, as you can see in the picture.

Amazoniac

According to the orthodontist I consulted with, I risk losing one of those upper molars if the wisdom teeth keep moving.
Classic.
As it emerges, it should be realigning along. That's my opinion. Have you tried some thiamine, gelatin, vit k2 in human doses and enough sun exposure while continuing your liver and cheeses?

L

lollipop

@milk see if you can consult one of his practitioners. They have them around the world. I would not trust anyone else’s thoughts at this point. Go to the source even for a phone consultation.

OP
M

milk

Classic.
As it emerges, it should be realigning along. That's my opinion. Have you tried some thiamine, gelatin, vit k2 in human doses and enough sun exposure while continuing your liver and cheeses?

To be fair the guy had kind of a Weston Price approach. He talked about how we used to chew harder foods back in old times and all that.
I'm taking haidut's vit k2 and getting regular sunlight.

OP
M

milk

@milk see if you can consult one of his practitioners. They have them around the world. I would not trust anyone else’s thoughts at this point. Go to the source even for a phone consultation.

I remembered after making the thread that there's a Mike Mew approved forum for discussion of Orthotropics now: the-great-work.org/community.

I'll ask the people over there for some feedback if needed.

For now I'm taking the cypro and hoping for the best.

OP
M

milk

BTW, I'm actually getting some hair regrowth with all the cypro I'm taking. Which is great.

Amazoniac

***t milk, lisa thinks I'm.. dying you. Maybe many of his patients with similar problems aren't doing a comprehensive approach such as yours, so it's difficult for him to imagine the condition resolving without extraction. I think that your body will give you the red flag if things are going wrong. But it's just an opinion and I can be wrong.

Red light on the area is something to consider, it should help as well.

Last edited:

Evgenius

Can you explain what kind of mewing exercises you did or a resource to learn more ?

OP
M

milk

***t milk, lisa thinks I'm.. dying you. Maybe many of his patients with similar problems aren't doing a comprehensive approach such as yours, so it's difficult for him to imagine the condition resolving without extraction. I think that your body will give you the red flag if things are going wrong. But it's just an opinion and I can be wrong.

Red light on the area is something to consider, it should help as well.

I do believe that the worst case scenario is I'll lose a molar or two.

I'll be fine, lisa. ;)

OP
M

milk

Can you explain what kind of mewing exercises you did or a resource to learn more ?

This one helps me a lot with the TMD and improving facial aesthetics:

The effects on my face are very noticeable right after I do it. I do it for about half an hour.

Otherwise, the classic "tongue on the roof of the mouth, swallowing over tongue" technique.

This site does a good job of explaining it: Proper Tongue Posture It's worth checking out all the articles on the site.

And watch as many of the videos on the Orthotropics channel as you can. He covers it all.