Gained 20 Pounds In 3 Months From Gallon Of Raw Milk A Day. Hardly Any Noticable Fat

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Great. How have you felt aside from being bigger? Brain fog? Energy? Libido?
Actually no negatives at all. Brain fog i used to have it terribly in high school like I was in a dream all day really odd. Peating whole foods lower pufa helped cure that. Libido morning wood energy all increased with raw milk coffee cane sugar honey grass fed beef potatoes as main Staples. Rarely cheat but I do if I need to get food in and I'm limited with whatever modern Life my throw at me. I also eat pasture raised local pork cause it is very palatable to me and tomatoes and tomatoes sauce cause it adds enjoyment to me. Last blood work went very well mineral water coffee raw milk are my main liquids some oj and fruits few times a week

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Actually no negatives at all. Brain fog i used to have it terribly in high school like I was in a dream all day really odd. Peating whole foods lower pufa helped cure that. Libido morning wood energy all increased with raw milk coffee cane sugar honey grass fed beef potatoes as main Staples. Rarely cheat but I do if I need to get food in and I'm limited with whatever modern Life my throw at me. I also eat pasture raised local pork cause it is very palatable to me and tomatoes and tomatoes sauce cause it adds enjoyment to me. Last blood work went very well mineral water coffee raw milk are my main liquids some oj and fruits few times a week
Oh and lots of gelatin and taurine!

OP
Cameron

Cameron

What are the chances its visceral fat and other even distributions of fat in other places?

How has training changed since adding this 20?
All lifts have jumped press pull squat same training style just hitting prs every time recovery is amazing especially for legs I'd be sore for days now I'm ready to squat sooner I only train 3 4 days a week so always get plenty recovery. Just a year ago I was fluffy over 200 now I'm dang 230 and still in pretty good shape enough to keep adding weight it just seems it's the best source to add muscle and metabolically what I'm doing with pray in a surplus I still wake up lean

RisingSun

All lifts have jumped press pull squat same training style just hitting prs every time recovery is amazing especially for legs I'd be sore for days now I'm ready to squat sooner I only train 3 4 days a week so always get plenty recovery. Just a year ago I was fluffy over 200 now I'm dang 230 and still in pretty good shape enough to keep adding weight it just seems it's the best source to add muscle and metabolically what I'm doing with pray in a surplus I still wake up lean

Before / after pics?

DrJ

Been thinking of trying that raw milk. Thanks for the motivation.

schultz

Paul Anderson apparently drank a gallon or more of milk a day and would drink it as a workout drink, that is between sets (I think his rest periods were quite long).

People here eat quite a lot of whole grains, often without proper preparation, I think that's a factor. The lack of vit D for sure. Also, many people here think that a liter of milk is a huge amount to drink in a day..

What about other dairy products?

Haven't put on this much lean mass so fast ever. only if bodybuilders weren't so oppsessed with there nut milks and egg whites in all seriousness it's unbelievable I gained so much weight and strength so fast and still have abs at 230. Anyone else have similar success?
Its a gallon a day + other food or a gallon a day and nothing else?

What about other dairy products?
People do use all kinds of dairy daily, but usually relatively small amounts, or I'd say quite the average amount that a westerner eats. Some cheese on bread and cream in cooking etc. More meat and grains based. Bodybuilders etc tend to eat more.

Not being noticeable doesn't mean it isn't there. When I was 15, nearly 200 lbs. and not even 6' tall, I thought I was just "chunky." I then went to 250 + lbs. that same year and still thought I was only "a little fat." We can sometimes be our own worst enemy when it comes to evaluating ourselves in this regard.

I was out of my mind thinking I was just a little chubby at that weight I was at that age. I was nearly morbidly obese and thought I was just a bit overweight. Since 20 lbs. isn't that extreme from what you initially weighed/saw yourself as, it's very possible half of that or more could be fat and it's making a combo of muscle+fat to appear "bulky" or such. If you are noticing less definition in the arms/chest/leg area, you're definitely gaining more bodyfat at a significant rate. Some people keep their abs even while gaining bodyfat for some reason -- I'm the case that doesn't barely even have any despite having nearly starved myself for weeks/months at past times.

If I even gained 10 lbs. in that much time, I'd be pretty positive it's mostly going to be fat even if I'm not immediately seeing it in the mirror or pics.

But if you really put on that much muscle in that short time, congrats. I've considered raw milk, but it's a pain to find any good and affordable sources.

pepsi

So were you drinking regular store bought milk before and only noticed these benefits when switching to raw milk? What milk, if any, were you drinking before?

Jing

I had raw milk before for a while,it felt so much better than pasteurised milk, it is just too expensive I was paying, about 25 pounds for 5 pints.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom