Gained 20 Pounds In 3 Months From Gallon Of Raw Milk A Day. Hardly Any Noticable Fat

Cameron

Haven't put on this much lean mass so fast ever. only if bodybuilders weren't so oppsessed with there nut milks and egg whites in all seriousness it's unbelievable I gained so much weight and strength so fast and still have abs at 230. Anyone else have similar success?

Wolf

Same.
Did you use lactase? Or enzymes?

JustAGuy

You gained a good amount of fat for sure, but it’s hard to pinpoint unless you’re very lean.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

You gained a good amount of fat for sure, but it’s hard to pinpoint unless you’re very lean.
I know I did of course but clearly out of the 20 pounds it's very clear it was not as much as I would think

RisingSun

Would you guys say that milk remains a healthy option outside of a peating context?

When I see studies linking the major milk countries like the northern european ones with the biggest osteoporosis incidence, I can only wonder

paymanz

Would you guys say that milk remains a healthy option outside of a peating context?

When I see studies linking the major milk countries like the northern european ones with the biggest osteoporosis incidence, I can only wonder
maybe other factors caused that osteoporosis!

Runenight201

Osteoporosis in Northern European climates is easily explained by lack of sufficient sunlight. It’s not a strong argument to not include something in the diet because it doesn’t protect entirely from a certain condition.

I bet if they didn’t include dairy in the diet they would have a lot more health problems than osteoporosis.

I have a bone to pick with your initial statement about healthy outside a Peaty context, in that it’s an unproductive way of viewing things. Food is either beneficial or not, regardless of what anyone says or believes about it, and I think the onus is on the individual to determine whether a food is aiding them by tracking all of the health markers which we talk about here.

If I trusted Peat on starch moreso than my own empirical observations, I’d be in a very low energy, inflamed state...

People here eat quite a lot of whole grains, often without proper preparation, I think that's a factor. The lack of vit D for sure. Also, many people here think that a liter of milk is a huge amount to drink in a day..

vulture

Haven't put on this much lean mass so fast ever. only if bodybuilders weren't so oppsessed with there nut milks and egg whites in all seriousness it's unbelievable I gained so much weight and strength so fast and still have abs at 230. Anyone else have similar success?
Great. How have you felt aside from being bigger? Brain fog? Energy? Libido?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom