Fructose and dairy

OP
S

SamYo123

@Hans I seem to be sh***ing well now after taking 500mg oxide magnesium, coconut oil, kewi. Not sure which one is helping. Still have this red infammed face. I noticed when i get too warm/hot it stings a little and itches a little bit

If i rub these red areas, it is accompanied by flaky skin. Its not just on my cheeks, but side of nose, and tash areas above moytg and below side of mouth in my tash..

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans I seem to be sh***ing well now after taking 500mg oxide magnesium, coconut oil, kewi. Not sure which one is helping. Still have this red infammed face. I noticed when i get too warm/hot it stings a little and itches a little bit

If i rub these red areas, it is accompanied by flaky skin. Its not just on my cheeks, but side of nose, and tash areas above moytg and below side of mouth in my tash..
You can always add black cumin and inosine. Inosine modulated the immune system and re-energizes the gut to prevent leaky gut. Black cumin is anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory and the quinone (thymoquinone) helps to increase NAD for energy production.

OP
S

SamYo123

You can always add black cumin and inosine. Inosine modulated the immune system and re-energizes the gut to prevent leaky gut. Black cumin is anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory and the quinone (thymoquinone) helps to increase NAD for energy production.

This?

Instead of these supplements, where can I find this all in food? I dont wanna be stuck with the supplements

OP
S

SamYo123

Just had another bowl movement, after steak, cheese coffee, milk sugar, I think its the magnesium Oxide 2, 250mg capsules, i had 2 big poos in one.. could that be a sign of overgrowth of bad bacteria being cleared out at a faster rate? @Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter

This?

Instead of these supplements, where can I find this all in food? I dont wanna be stuck with the supplements
I prefer black cumin seed powder or extract as sold by Nootropics depot.
Inosine helps to increase NAD and ATP and that helps with fixing leaky gut. Although this process can happen without supplements, supplements can just greatly speed it up even if there is some kind of mild inflammation going on in the gut still.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just had another bowl movement, after steak, cheese coffee, milk sugar, I think its the magnesium Oxide 2, 250mg capsules, i had 2 big poos in one.. could that be a sign of overgrowth of bad bacteria being cleared out at a faster rate? @Hans
Not necessarily. It could just indicate more complete defecation, which is a good sign though.

Dr. B

It's more like A1/A2 mix > A2 cows milk > goat milk.
Even goat milk can cause this is sensitive individuals, but its the type most people do best on.
do you know of the reasoning behind this? what makes some easier to digest,
and where do other milks fall in this equation. like camel milk, water buffalo milk, colostrum, sheep colostrum, and even horses milk/yaks milk/reindeer milk (more common in asia/russia)
I havent tried the last 3 but in terms of taste I would say Jersey cows milk or jersey/holstein mix cows milk tastes best, followed by sheeps or buffalos milk, followed by goat or camel milk or holstein/dutch belt cows milk, followed by guernsey cows milk. the camel and goat milks seem lower in fat and dont really taste as pleasant as jersey milk...
colostrums dont really taste good imo, but the ones ive had were frozen and thawed, not as fresh as cows milk so maybe that makes a difference. some of these milks are naturally homogenized.

I think cows are the only animal which has the A1 protein, and even with them it supposedly developed 1000 years ago as a "genetic mutation"? thats the mainstream view, but I would guess in reality it wasnt a "mutation" it probably resulted from cows being fed other cows/animal meat or being raised in very unsanitary ways. so the A1 milk you're getting these days, even if its from well raised cows, is probably from a breed of cows which has some sort of sickness.
if milk intake is low then theres not much difference in terms of noticeable effects but if its a half gallon milk a day, the A1 milk does seem to cause some skin irritation the A2 milk doesnt cause.

Dr. B

I prefer black cumin seed powder or extract as sold by Nootropics depot.
Inosine helps to increase NAD and ATP and that helps with fixing leaky gut. Although this process can happen without supplements, supplements can just greatly speed it up even if there is some kind of mild inflammation going on in the gut still.
didnt someone post on here about inosine increasing kidney stone buildup or something? or maybe it was on some fitness/bbing forum. it used to be big in the fitness world as something that needs to be taken for creatine users. the claim was creatine depletes inosine so if youre taking creatine you need to take inosine.

Dr. B

This?

inosine is in ground beef and meats iirc, and black seed youd have to take black seed oil or chew black seeds. there's a bunch of compounds in black seeds besides the thymoquinone, i think one is called nigellone and theres maybe 7 or more others. but you can also get extracts of the seeds or thymoquinone.

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you know of the reasoning behind this? what makes some easier to digest,
and where do other milks fall in this equation. like camel milk, water buffalo milk, colostrum, sheep colostrum, and even horses milk/yaks milk/reindeer milk (more common in asia/russia)
I havent tried the last 3 but in terms of taste I would say Jersey cows milk or jersey/holstein mix cows milk tastes best, followed by sheeps or buffalos milk, followed by goat or camel milk or holstein/dutch belt cows milk, followed by guernsey cows milk. the camel and goat milks seem lower in fat and dont really taste as pleasant as jersey milk...
colostrums dont really taste good imo, but the ones ive had were frozen and thawed, not as fresh as cows milk so maybe that makes a difference. some of these milks are naturally homogenized.

I think cows are the only animal which has the A1 protein, and even with them it supposedly developed 1000 years ago as a "genetic mutation"? thats the mainstream view, but I would guess in reality it wasnt a "mutation" it probably resulted from cows being fed other cows/animal meat or being raised in very unsanitary ways. so the A1 milk you're getting these days, even if its from well raised cows, is probably from a breed of cows which has some sort of sickness.
if milk intake is low then theres not much difference in terms of noticeable effects but if its a half gallon milk a day, the A1 milk does seem to cause some skin irritation the A2 milk doesnt cause.
Better digestion mostly. Goat, sheep and buffalo should all digest better than A1/A2 cows milk for a lot of people.

Hans

Forum Supporter
didnt someone post on here about inosine increasing kidney stone buildup or something? or maybe it was on some fitness/bbing forum. it used to be big in the fitness world as something that needs to be taken for creatine users. the claim was creatine depletes inosine so if youre taking creatine you need to take inosine.
Inosine can increase uric acid, but it's a state of hypothyroidism that causes kidney stones, such thyroid hormones promote uric acid excretion.

aniciete

Perhaps you experience fructose malabsorption, thus it acts as a pre-biotic and causes issues. Certain fruits are more prone to causing fructose malabsorption than other fruit so you could try different ones.
Dairy causing itchy scalp is also a sign of an immune response. Are you drink A1/A2 milk or A2 only? Have you tried goat milk before?
Which fruits would you say are the safest?

Dr. B

Which fruits would you say are the safest?
I think whats what FODMAPs are about
Supposedly the mangoes, banannas, apples pears are all harder to digest and more starchy
But if you cook them it should make it easier

aniciete

I think whats what FODMAPs are about
Supposedly the mangoes, banannas, apples pears are all harder to digest and more starchy
But if you cook them it should make it easier
I think there is some truth to it for some people. I was recently drinking apple juice and had horrible diarrhea/stomach pains. Switched to honeydew juice and everything returned to normal

Cloudhands

I think there is some truth to it for some people. I was recently drinking apple juice and had horrible diarrhea/stomach pains. Switched to honeydew juice and everything returned to normal
honey dew juice is so good

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals