Fructose and dairy

SamYo123

Fructose in the form of fruits abd sucrose and OJ cause an inflammed face. The longer i go without it the more it disapears period. I do get enery from Oj and sucrose/fruits but it seems at the cost of imflammation. Fructose also makes my upper back itchy, mainly happens at night when i aim to go to sleep.

Dairy also causes me poo pebbles and itchy scalp.

Dairy never use to do this

And fructose always gave me the red inflammed face at a lower level but never made my back itch until last year.

Do i have a bacteria issue? If so the carrot salad, mushrooms and actovated charcaol dont clear these problems

I like fructose and dairy they never increase my pulse or temp but do provide ernergy

Starch mainly white rice increases temp and pulse but feel slower in general

Hans

Forum Supporter
Fructose in the form of fruits abd sucrose and OJ cause an inflammed face. The longer i go without it the more it disapears period. I do get enery from Oj and sucrose/fruits but it seems at the cost of imflammation. Fructose also makes my upper back itchy, mainly happens at night when i aim to go to sleep.

Dairy also causes me poo pebbles and itchy scalp.

Dairy never use to do this

And fructose always gave me the red inflammed face at a lower level but never made my back itch until last year.

Do i have a bacteria issue? If so the carrot salad, mushrooms and actovated charcaol dont clear these problems

I like fructose and dairy they never increase my pulse or temp but do provide ernergy

Starch mainly white rice increases temp and pulse but feel slower in general
Perhaps you experience fructose malabsorption, thus it acts as a pre-biotic and causes issues. Certain fruits are more prone to causing fructose malabsorption than other fruit so you could try different ones.
Dairy causing itchy scalp is also a sign of an immune response. Are you drink A1/A2 milk or A2 only? Have you tried goat milk before?

OP
S

SamYo123

Perhaps you experience fructose malabsorption, thus it acts as a pre-biotic and causes issues. Certain fruits are more prone to causing fructose malabsorption than other fruit so you could try different ones.
Dairy causing itchy scalp is also a sign of an immune response. Are you drink A1/A2 milk or A2 only? Have you tried goat milk before?
This is the milk i drink never tried A1 or 2

I get the red face from white sugar too. And i cant drink coffee without it.

How can i getba test to se if im fructose intolerant?
20210214_123633.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
A hydrogen breath test is the standard way to go.
Can you source goat milk and perhaps try that?

OP
S

SamYo123

A hydrogen breath test is the standard way to go.
Can you source goat milk and perhaps try that?
Ill take a look. Does it have the same nutriants as cows milk?

I should also mention that milk seenms to cause insominoa aswell. Along with more hairs in the bath the next day, probably from the itching.

Dextrose any good with coffee instead of sucrose?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ill take a look. Does it have the same nutriants as cows milk?

I should also mention that milk seenms to cause insominoa aswell. Along with more hairs in the bath the next day, probably from the itching.

Dextrose any good with coffee instead of sucrose?
Goat milk is actually a little more nutrient dense than cow's milk.
Dextrose can work, but it's not sweet.

OP
S

SamYo123

how would you fix fructose malabsorption?

And how would I go about a hydrogen breath test in the uk?

Jam

Have you tried non-homogenized milk? Or better yet, raw.

Cloudhands

That rash is usually related to milk, so either switching to goat milk or consuming less, should help. You can slowly up your milk intake to improve tolerance.
Could consuming a2 only milk cause this same rash?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Could consuming a2 only milk cause this same rash?
It's more like A1/A2 mix > A2 cows milk > goat milk.
Even goat milk can cause this is sensitive individuals, but its the type most people do best on.

OP
S

SamYo123

This was from cocoa and sugar. Same result with coffee and sugar
That rash is usually related to milk, so either switching to goat milk or consuming less, should help. You can slowly up your milk intake to improve tolerance.

Hans

Forum Supporter
This was from cocoa and sugar. Same result with coffee and sugar
Perhaps your body is not absorbing the fructose properly and then its feeding the gut bacteria which causes that rash.

OP
S

SamYo123

Perhaps your body is not absorbing the fructose properly and then its feeding the gut bacteria which causes that rash.
And how would i fix that?

Btw cofffee sometimes the only thing to make me have a poo and the bulk of it is pebble poo.

Also i just hsd rice nice and warm pulse rate increase. 20 mins later i eat a few grapes and i can feel my tempature dropping

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
how would you fix fructose malabsorption?

And how would I go about a hydrogen breath test in the uk?
Not sure where to get a breath test done where you are.
Fructose malabsorption is usually due to insufficient digestion (not enough sucrase), leaky gut, SIBO or gut inflammation.
Certain antibiotics might help. You can reduce leaky gut, gut inflammation and SIBO with coconut oil, MCT oil, black cumin, cocoa powder, inosine and various other anti-microbial herbs.

OP
S

SamYo123

So i had all of the above mentioned. Coffee, sugar, milk, Oj orange juice, and the redness has reduced. I went ***t twice today, although not bulky poo pebbles and some medium softer sizes. There seems to be a correlation with the redness and how i poo. The less ***t comes out the more inflammed my face appears to be..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals