Hello, Looking For Advice

Allyallyoy

Hello,
New to forum but have read and followed for a number of years. Implemented changes but never increased calories or carbs for *long enough* to see results and resorted back to underfueling. I have now increased energy consistently for 4 months and have seen an increase in energy, along with a little weight gain. I still have some niggly health issues I would like to rectify, dry hands & shins, do not go to the toilet daily, I sometimes get weeks where I wake up blowing my nose lots, it goes after breakfast or mid morning, (itchy legs mostly on evening, sometimes if I scratch a hive comes) thyroid related? I am not sure. I have hay fever and I think histamine food sensitive, itch gets much worse with the usual histamine foods, orange juice & Gelatin etc. I recently had some bloods done but am unsure if I should be taking thyroid. I sleep well, my waking temp is warm usually around 36.6 but it is winter here so I sleep with big blankets. My daytime temps are usually around 36.5 more after food. Pulse around 75. I used to eat 3 large meals a day but since eating more in line with Peat I have needed more meals, 6 smaller meals now a day, usually 2-3 hours apart. I feel I am always eating, but also that I need it.
Female, 32, 5ft 7 , about 130lbs.

TSH 2.16 - range 0.27- 4.2
Free T3 - 4.12 - range 3.1-6.8
Free thyroxine 14.30 - range 12 - 22

Appreciate time taken to read my post.
Thank you, A

Hello,
New to forum but have read and followed for a number of years. Implemented changes but never increased calories or carbs for *long enough* to see results and resorted back to underfueling. I have now increased energy consistently for 4 months and have seen an increase in energy, along with a little weight gain. I still have some niggly health issues I would like to rectify, dry hands & shins, do not go to the toilet daily, I sometimes get weeks where I wake up blowing my nose lots, it goes after breakfast or mid morning, (itchy legs mostly on evening, sometimes if I scratch a hive comes) thyroid related? I am not sure. I have hay fever and I think histamine food sensitive, itch gets much worse with the usual histamine foods, orange juice & Gelatin etc. I recently had some bloods done but am unsure if I should be taking thyroid. I sleep well, my waking temp is warm usually around 36.6 but it is winter here so I sleep with big blankets. My daytime temps are usually around 36.5 more after food. Pulse around 75. I used to eat 3 large meals a day but since eating more in line with Peat I have needed more meals, 6 smaller meals now a day, usually 2-3 hours apart. I feel I am always eating, but also that I need it.
Female, 32, 5ft 7 , about 130lbs.

TSH 2.16 - range 0.27- 4.2
Free T3 - 4.12 - range 3.1-6.8
Free thyroxine 14.30 - range 12 - 22

Appreciate time taken to read my post.
Thank you, A

For allergy type of disorder,and everything else,do not underdose Vitamin D.Peat rec is 50-60ng/ml,i would rec 70 to100ng/ml,which you would get by taking D3 in the dosage of 7000IU to 10000IU/d.

OP
A

Allyallyoy

Thank you for reading & replying, it’s now warm & sunny here most days, I have spent lots of time outdoors and some things are improving. The only things from what I originally wrote still bothering me is the nose problem, it often feels sensitive & if I blow it becomes irritated, some mornings blowing a lot still. And the dry skin on my legs remains. I have never had dry skin before.
I will order some more vit D I haven’t taken it in some time. Other than that I am doing really well, lots of energy during the day and sleep like a baby, I previously felt like oh no is this 30, I now feel more and more like I did early 20’s.
Thank you again, Alex

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals