Fauci Exposed?

tara

I figured I'd get through it, but I also thought I'd see people die
If you haven't known anyone who's died, you and yours have been lucky.

Was 5G, a system no one asked for, really "essential"?
I won't speak to it being "essential", but lots of people apparently want more connectivity, including for the IoT. I'm not saying that's all a good thing, but there's lots of demand for high bandwidth and high-speed downloads, and I dare say some of the folks here use a fair bit of it too.

OP
B

Braveheart

David PS

This is an interesting video. If it a real phenomenon, it would suggest that the vaccines are creating an electromagnetic issue for the body. Please consider posting in the thread

Regina

This is an interesting video. If it a real phenomenon, it would suggest that the vaccines are creating an electromagnetic issue for the body. Please consider posting in the thread
Sorry if this was already posted. I can't remember where I found it.

David PS

Sorry if this was already posted. I can't remember where I found it.

Thank you. A sentence in the article reminded me of Directv's famous sting operation in 2001. Diectv updated their software in small pieces and then pulled the trigger just before the Superbowl.

I am waiting to see the rhetoric that the CDC develops for the second wave of vaccines (that apparently are slated for this fall). If the first covid vaccines are deemed to be necessary for the full effect of the second vaccined , then I would be inclined to believe that the vaccies are intended to hack our bodies and building Human 2.0.

Lollipop2

Inaut

This is something even if far fetched we need to keep an eye on. Terrifying really. All those who took or take the injections.
I mentioned this on a different thread but i think cutting into the injection site and using a strong magnet may be able to remove particles might be of use. I know I would do it if i got the shot and was concerned.

Lollipop2

I mentioned this on a different thread but i think cutting into the injection site and using a strong magnet may be able to remove particles might be of use. I know I would do it if i got the shot and was concerned.
Interesting. I can see how this might work. I am just continually sending good thoughts to all those that got the shot.

David PS

md_a

FAUCI IN 2012: GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH WORTH RISK OF LAB ACCIDENT SPARKING PANDEMIC​

Posted by John Titor | May 28, 2021 |
America’s top virologist, Anthony Fauci, argued in 2012 that the risks of a lab accident sparking a pandemic are outweighed by the potential benefits of manipulating viruses via gain-of-function research, according to previously unsurfaced remarks reported by Sharri Markson via The Australian.
“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?” Fauci wrote in the American Society for Microbiology in 2012, adding “Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision?”
“Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks,” Fauci continued. “It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky.
In the paper, Dr Fauci also writes: “Within the research community, many have expressed concern that important research progress could come to a halt just because of the fear that someone, somewhere, might attempt to replicate these experiments sloppily. This is a valid concern.”
Dr Fauci has led the US response to the outbreak but is now facing serious questions about his role in funding the radical experiments being conducted inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr Fauci on May 11 reversed his position on whether Covid-19 had leaked from the WIV, and said he was now “not convinced” the virus had developed naturally and authorities needed to find out “exactly what happened”.
Gain-of-function experiments – often with bat-derived coronaviruses – centre on manipulating, splicing and recombining viruses potentially into strands of highly infectious and little understood diseases. -The Australian

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIi_DotSB4

OP
B

Braveheart

Lollipop2

ICAN also did a FOIA and will release another 3000 emails. They mentioned their upcoming release and Twitter banned their account.

OP
B

Braveheart

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals