Leaked Fauci emails

Drareg

Aside from this clown still getting air time, the use of "Alpha" and "Delta" variant terminology they are using now in MSM seems a clear intention to tap into the lab leak/bioweapon agenda and make the virus sound more dangerous.
Professor Pants down Ferguson, we know its a cult of the ruling class because he still gets airtime in spite of being wrong and having an affair during lockdown.
They are moving away from calling variants by country names because "it’s racist" , the variants are probably coming from the vaccine as well as naturally.
The whole thing is a complete fraud, they are pumping this when deaths are negligible at this point.

The guardian on top of that, the new woke fake left pushing the globalist imperialist narrative under the guise of humanitarianism.

Best analysis I read is republished on unz.com.

This is MY summary of the argument and may have some of the points wrong but in essense:

China is the enemy of the neocons

They are framing China with or without cause in order to incite war

Remember that Covid is really a fake narrative

The Covid situation is the same as a flu season magnified by lock downs, ventilators, censorship, faked death numbers

If that is the case, BOTH "covid was fake" and "China is responsible for Covid and creating this virus for bio warfare" cannot BOTH be true.

-----excerpt -- please read this part if not the whole article----
What they have likely done is simply identify a cold virus that already existed but had not been identified, and then went on to claim that there was a new virus. There is no other way that I can think of that there would not be any new deaths (other than if they released a harmless virus from a lab, which is a totally unnecessary extra step).

Donald Trump eventually accepted the claims of the existence of a new virus, after having accurately claimed that it was just the flu. He then for whichever reason spread the theory (now hypothesis) that the virus was a bioweapon made in a lab by Chinese communists. At the time, the media dismissed this as “fake news,” but now they’ve come around to agreeing with it. What this does is allow Republicans to feel as though they’ve been vindicated – “the media was forced to admit it!” they say.

But who forced the media to admit it?

The media did not “admit” anything – they just changed what they were saying, at the same time that the government was changing what they were saying. All them changing their narrative did was get Republicans to again be invested in the concept of a deadly virus so they could do a “gotcha” on the media and the Democrats.

It is schizophrenic, what these people are doing: they are saying that the virus was not really a big deal, or an exaggeration of the flu, then at the same time they are saying it is a deadly plague released by the Chinese. Both those things can’t be true. But if you wanted someone to believe in a virus, you would use their own beliefs to get them to believe in that virus. That is what this “Wuhan Lab Hypothesis” is – manipulating people to believe in the virus based on the kinds of things they want to believe.

Obviously, at this point they understand the way right-wing people think in terms of these conspiracies, so they can tailor-make them for distribution to right-wing audiences – and the media figures spreading them don’t even know it.

the virus narrative is totally fake

I have never had the slightest interest in this Fauci-Wuhan narrative for that reason. It is total misdirection.

GeoX

the virus narrative is totally fake

I have never had the slightest interest in this Fauci-Wuhan narrative for that reason. It is total misdirection.

Hear hear!

Misdirection and redirection to masks, lockdown, Fauci emails, Gain of Functions, etc rather than the destructive, genetically modified spike protein, gene-altering vax that is still being forced on us and our childeren via cute radio and tv commercials. By the time the cuckold media, scientists and doctors finally admit masks were bad (as in 1918), 90% of our population will be compromised.

The "learned-helpless" catamite-hipsters of this generation must wake up, protest like in the good ole days and perhaps readup on assasinations for the common good. (disclaimer: "just saying") See London protests./

Last edited:

Drareg

They don’t mention Ralph Baric, Peat mentioned him in 2020, I looked into his research and he is behind the mousse/human chimera.
Are governments really going to ignore this? It’s nuts.

OP
md_a

md_a

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB

More than 900 pages of materials related to US.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

Drareg

NEW DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH AT CHINESE LAB

More than 900 pages of materials related to US.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

Fauci should be getting dragged in for this, let’s see what happens.
Oh I forgot, he probably has diplomatic immunity in his position, all he needs is plausible denial or faux incompetence, all the Swiss based global governance institutions have this including the WHO, I think bill Gates got it also via the WHO.

Back
Top Bottom