Anthony Fauci: 40 Years Of Lies From AZT To Remdesivir

mrchibbs

Hey @Drareg you post really great information on covid, can you add a covid-19 tag to your posts?
I've been adding tags since spring so we can have an easy way to search for all of the useful information that was posted on RPF related to covid.

Thanks (I've added a tag for this post)

Lejeboca

Mr. President, but why did you put that little treasonous troll on the Coronavirus Task Force in the First Place?

Political 'back scratching'?

Straight from the wikipedia : On March 10, 2020, The Hill reported that U.S. Senate Republicans who had attended a briefing with President Donald Trump had encouraged him to hold more briefings and to make Anthony Fauci the "face of the federal government's response" because according to an unnamed senator, "he has credibility", he "speaks with authority" and he "has respect in the medical community."[22] The role of Health and Human Services secretary Alex Azar was downsized, according to the Wall Street Journal, with Pence taking a larger role.[23]

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Hey @Drareg you post really great information on covid, can you add a covid-19 tag to your posts?
I've been adding tags since spring so we can have an easy way to search for all of the useful information that was posted on RPF related to covid.

Thanks (I've added a tag for this post)

I agree we need a covid specific forum, how do I apply the tag, I generally use a mobile device for posting here.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Great article. Fauci will pop up in those AIDS dissident documentaries quite frequently (as stock footage, or news excerpt), and he completely lines up with image painted in the article.

Check this starting at 54 minutes-

Weird how much the Weston Blot has in common with the COVID PCR, huh? I also find it interesting that AZT was sold under the name "Retrovir." Does Fauci have a patent on all dangerous drugs that start and end with the letter R?

"People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots. He’s been here for 500 years.  Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths." - Donald Trump

Well, I agree with the first part Mr. President, but why did you put that little treasonous troll on the Coronavirus Task Force in the First Place? He's one of the most obvious swamp creatures possible, you should have fired him in Feb. 2017. All the federal agencies like the NIAID fall under the Executive branch. I sure hope this disaster is some sort of 4D chess, but I'm pretty far from "trusting the plan" at this point.

It’s basically a group of contemporary charlatans, the medical establishment has no method of recourse for this lot, they can just claim ignorance, following the science of the day, the science as defined by those with big money. They clearly highlight the fraud in that video yet nothing happens.
They also have a mafia style mentality, when the crimes were so big and the mafia know they are going down for life if caught they just double down and attack the justice system directly, they have nothing to loose. Those behind the financial system have the same mentality.

"The word comes from French charlatan, a seller of medicines who might advertise his presence with music and an outdoor stage show. The best known of the Parisian charlatans was Tabarin, who set up a stage in the Place Dauphine, Paris in 1618, and whose commedia dell'arte inspired skits and farces inspired Molière. The word can also be traced to Spanish; charlatán, an indiscreetly talkative person, a chatterbox.”

The music and outdoor stage show is provided by the mainstream media in relation to the covid circus.

mrchibbs

I agree we need a covid specific forum, how do I apply the tag, I generally use a mobile device for posting here.

You can add tags when you create a thread! Right now if you click on the ''covid-19'' tag at the top of the page and you'll instantly all of the threads that have been posted on the topic since the beginning. (at least the threads that were tagged)

OP
Drareg

Drareg

You can add tags when you create a thread! Right now if you click on the ''covid-19'' tag at the top of the page and you'll instantly all of the threads that have been posted on the topic since the beginning. (at least the threads that were tagged)
Thanks!

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Here is Don Fauci on PCR tests, he admits even 35-36 cycles is too high and always produce false positives. People need to start asking what the threshold Is when doing these tests. It’s a complete fraud at this point.
Taiwan doesn’t do this, our media then run puff pieces on Taiwan’s success with covid due to "obedience" , be more obedient like the subtle authoritarian Asian nations, how about change the test cycle threshold, we know why Taiwan are allowed to do this and that’s because of their semi conductor industry being so vital to big tech and the fourth industrial revolution/gulag.

I’m sure this interview will be censored soon, it’s doing the rounds.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom