Lawsuit Against Anthony Fauci/CDC

Advocate2021

Yes thankfully, there are many lawyers, including myself, who are fighting with a vengeance for the lives of all. Reiner Fullmich,, Children's Health Defense, Make Americans Free Again and Americas Frontline Doctors are all doing amazing work. We are so blessed that so many are standing up. It won't happen overnight; but I truly believe we will get to the complete truth, justice will prevail and humanity will wake up and achieve a higher level of consciousness than ever before, despite the casualties and price paid. As disturbing and heartbreaking as I have felt for so long, particularly this last year plus, I am excited for the opportunity to stand up as an advocate to protect health and well-being in this country and world. Stay tuned...............................................

Lollipop2

Yes thankfully, there are many lawyers, including myself, who are fighting with a vengeance for the lives of all. Reiner Fullmich,, Children's Health Defense, Make Americans Free Again and Americas Frontline Doctors are all doing amazing work. We are so blessed that so many are standing up. It won't happen overnight; but I truly believe we will get to the complete truth, justice will prevail and humanity will wake up and achieve a higher level of consciousness than ever before, despite the casualties and price paid. As disturbing and heartbreaking as I have felt for so long, particularly this last year plus, I am excited for the opportunity to stand up as an advocate to protect health and well-being in this country and world. Stay tuned...............................................
This is amazing @Advocate2021! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you for helping humans retain our humanity and put behind bars all the criminals involved and stop this insanity.

If I was an attorney and had resources I would also be involved like this.

David PS

IS Fauci just working to make it clear that he has the best interest of the US in his heart and that any and all lawsuits are unfair?

This was posted in a TX news station website. It may be just a matter of time before it is missing.

Advocate2021

Posted this on a couple of other threads and thought it should be here as well. AFLDS has filed a petition for TRO on the shots for children 12-15.

Rick K

Has anyone gone back through wayback machine? Also just read the patents themselves-says it all. Also David Martin’s The Fauci Dossier is a bombshell...
I will post a video tonight of David Martin's original lawsuit against fauci and the CDC for their illegal patent on this virus. This goes back a few years and is why the work was moved to Wuhan.

cjm

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
'peataphysique VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days of Vaccination”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government Toxins, Detoxification 4
bzmazu 1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Prepared a Lawsuit . . . Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 16
bzmazu MUST SEE...DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY ABOUT GMO, VACCINES, Anti-Trust Lawsuit Vaccines 7
Makrosky Rockefeller, Big Pharma Facing $1 Billion Lawsuit For Intentionally Infecting People With Syphilis Breaking News 1
A Repository for "what covid vaccines are efficacious against"? Vaccines 0
F Is there someone in the position of powder like celebrity etc, speaking out against vaccination and fake pandemic in the mainstreem media? Ask For Help or Advice 15
A Huge Ivermectin study that showed massive positive results against COVID was totally faked. Scientific Studies 20
Dino D Why is no one of you guys doing anything against the vaccines? Vaccines 35
lilsticky Granit Xhaka Drinks A Bottle Of Coke Before Penalty Shootout Win Against France Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 9
Giraffe Children should not be vaccinated against covid-19 says WHO Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 14
Pistachio Vitamin D3 perpetual thread (for-and-against testmonials) Supplements 41
Jam The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article Scientific Studies 3
tonto J&J (Adenovirus vector) easiest of vaccines to protect against (?) Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
md_a First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 Scientific Studies 125
Hans How to protect yourself against exercise-induced endotoxin absorption Articles & Scientific Studies 21
Bodhi Satoshi Nakamoto admits he has aspergers and is low thyroid and against Soy .... Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 12
Jam Lack of antibodies against seasonal coronavirus OC43 nucleocapsid protein identifies patients at risk of critical COVID-19 Scientific Studies 0
charlie Private school in Miami warns teachers against taking COVID-19 "vaccine" Breaking News 18
Sam321 Community and meaningful activity protects against addictive behaviors Mental Issues 3
A Https://news.osu.edu/omega-3-supplements-do-double-duty-in-protecting-against-stress/ Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 2
bzmazu CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - DR. REINER FUELLMICH Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 46
haidut The elite promote diversity...because it prevents unity (against them) Society 61
haidut Androgens (T, DHT) highly protective against the flu Scientific Studies 1
Hugh Johnson Immunization with Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara-Based Recombinant Vaccine against SARS Is Associated with Enhanced Hepatis Scientific Studies 1
C Mass vaccination against Covid-19 might lead to emergence of truly deadly strains Vaccines 225
burtlancast Blood acidosis protects against cancer Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 2
L Reiner Fuellmich Files Class Action against Davis crowd for crimes against humanity Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 23
Giraffe Zinc against COVID-19? Symptom surveillance and deficiency risk groups Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
Mito CDC recommends double masks to help protect against COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 31
Jam Pau D'arco (and other quinones): A Potential Silver Bullet Against Covid? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
Mauritio Caprylic acid effective against Candida albicans , H. Pylori and Cytomegalovirus, more effective than diflucan Science 14
Mauritio Caprylic acid and Thymol very effective against Candida albicans Science 47
Drareg The Critic Newspaper UK against Woke Culture Articles & Scientific Studies 12
haidut Progesterone and allpregnanolone are protective against COVID-19 Scientific Studies 15
MyUsernameHere Bioactive monolaurin as an antimicrobial and its potential to improve the immune system and against COVID-19: a review Scientific Studies 3
Lynne Existing antihistamine drugs show effectiveness against COVID-19 virus in cell testing Articles & Scientific Studies 43
T Will lemon balm help against benzodiazepine's physical anxiety? Ask For Help or Advice 21
B MUST READ: HOW TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST VACCINES Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 17
David PS Low Ambient Humidity Impairs Barrier Function And Innate Resistance Against Influenza Infection Articles & Scientific Studies 0
dilantinoid Powerful Against Learned Helplessness Ask For Help or Advice 12
haidut The Tetracyclines Protect Against Sepsis Independently Of Their Antibiotics Effects Scientific Studies 3
haidut Obesity "paradox" Strikes Again - Protection Against COVID-19 Scientific Studies 0
MatheusPN Cultural Marxism, Reds Against (W) Freedom Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 150
yerrag If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 240
lvysaur No Charges Against The Officer Who Shot Breonna Taylor Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
Jam Methylene Blue Has A Potent Antiviral Activity Against SARS-CoV-2 In The Absence Of UV-activation Methylene Blue 0
ddjd B6 Pyridoxine The Crucial Factor In Fight Against Hair Loss? Ask For Help or Advice 13
Energizer Video: India Rises Up Against Mandatory Masks! Rant or Rave 1
N Anti-Peat Consumption Of Nuts Is Protective Against Lipid Peroxidation Debate - Anti-Peat 33
A Controversial Info Against Saturated Fats. Can Someone Help Making Sense Of This? Coconut Oil 11