Former CDC director Robert Redfield in congress - Covid was bioengineered

cs3000

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXWRaM-sWQ#t=2h19m45s

2 hours 19 mins - covid has bioengineered traits

"unfortunately i was excluded from those conversations. I had actually asked tedros & fauci to have these conversations. and to be excluded i found.. unusual"
1 hour 22 mins - "i didn't know i was excluded, i didnt know there was a february 1st conference call until the freedom of information came out with the emails, and i was quite upset as the CDC director that i was excluded from these conversations"

1 hour 10 minutes - when you look at coronaviruses, for example SARS and MERS, they never learned how to go from human to human. even to this day they don't know how to go human to human

1 hour 12 minutes - is it likely that american tax dollars funded the gain of function research that created this virus?
i think it did, not only from the NIH but from the state department, USAID and from DOD

Last edited:

Peatress

Last edited:

EvanHinkle

Yeah, one of my concerns with this information and whatever information follows is that it’s likely to be framed like: China bad! Cause let’s face it, nuance is not really embraced by politicians and the media. In reality it’s not China=Bad, but more likely that the NIH funded lab working in concert with some in the Chinese gov’t, as well as some in the various intelligence communities, as well as some in the pharmaceutical industrial complex conspired to release this “virus” or whatever “it” is and then release the “cure” whatever the heck that is.

Reminds me of 9/11’s framing: Iraq=Bad! … wait didn’t the hijackers come from Saudi Arabia? No you conspiracy nut! Iraq! WMDs!

In other news my potato crop looks like it’s getting ready to flower, and my Fuji apple tree is beginning to wake up and open it’s leaves!

PopSocket

Pretty sure CBS News with the all seeing eye logo is a trusted source of information. Also I am pretty sure those hearings are not scripted to give people the impression that there is a virus and this whole thing was not a scam and a big bad joke played on the public. China is bad, viruses are scary, do exist and cause disease so keep "vaxxing" the babies with poisons, you know, those kind of things. Business as usual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals