PCR Test Inventor Kary Mullis calls Anthony Fauci a Liar

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

It would be very easy to discredit Mullis for his "eccentricity". Just read his Wapo obituary:
"It is true that, despite the title of his memoir, he did not appear unclothed on its dust jacket. But few if any other Nobel winners published anything showing themselves bare-chested with a surfboard tucked under an arm."

"In addition, his apparent enthusiasm for astrology and seeming fondness for such ideas as astral projection and the possibility of abduction by aliens also led his scientific peers to look at him askance."

I don't see how any of that discredits him. That second sentence is so poorly worded, I doubt most people could understand what the reporter was trying to say (if anything).

No doubt an outlet like the Amazon Washington Post wouldn't be on Mullis's side. Of course they would try and use the same smear, ignore and discredit tactics against Mullis that they did against everyone else who questioned the Pandemic Prophecy since the beginning. But "PCR Test Inventor" could have gained a lot of traction.

J

jb116

Just listening to him and watching him talk, I feel a resonance of truth. A sigh of relief comes over me because one of those "science guys" out there was actually a good guy; a real scientist. Not a scam artist. There's a reason Mullis died right before this bull**** of a con started. No question in my mind he was taken out.

Lejeboca

I don't see how any of that discredits him. That second sentence is so poorly worded, I doubt most people could understand what the reporter was trying to say (if anything).

No doubt an outlet like the Amazon Washington Post wouldn't be on Mullis's side. Of course they would try and use the same smear, ignore and discredit tactics against Mullis that they did against everyone else who questioned the Pandemic Prophecy since the beginning. But "PCR Test Inventor" could have gained a lot of traction.

Yeah. For those bowing to authority, Wapo is the one. Sigh. Also he is a "climate denier" to them. As to the "PCR Test Inventor" he was labeled as "PCR Test Last-Stage Engineer" at one place that I saw. Apparently to them, the "real" scientists are those who use PCR test for the discovery ... now of convid :lol:

There's a reason Mullis died right before this bull**** of a con started.

I tend to conclude so too. R.I.P., Dr. Mullis.

P

Peatness

joaquin

Just add the pejorative "denier" or "denialist" to any brilliant man, and the sheeple immediately know not to cover their ears and run from the truth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom