Lawsuit Against Anthony Fauci/CDC

JohnHafterson

I'm thinking it would be amusing to file a lawsuit against Anthony Fauci/CDC.

He's such a weasel.

KHJWYIYQS5AP3AVWS77XDIDT6I.jpeg

Advocate2021

Yes thankfully, there are many lawyers, including myself, who are fighting with a vengeance for the lives of all. Reiner Fullmich,, Children's Health Defense, Make Americans Free Again and Americas Frontline Doctors are all doing amazing work. We are so blessed that so many are standing up. It won't happen overnight; but I truly believe we will get to the complete truth, justice will prevail and humanity will wake up and achieve a higher level of consciousness than ever before, despite the casualties and price paid. As disturbing and heartbreaking as I have felt for so long, particularly this last year plus, I am excited for the opportunity to stand up as an advocate to protect health and well-being in this country and world. Stay tuned...............................................

Lollipop2

Yes thankfully, there are many lawyers, including myself, who are fighting with a vengeance for the lives of all. Reiner Fullmich,, Children's Health Defense, Make Americans Free Again and Americas Frontline Doctors are all doing amazing work. We are so blessed that so many are standing up. It won't happen overnight; but I truly believe we will get to the complete truth, justice will prevail and humanity will wake up and achieve a higher level of consciousness than ever before, despite the casualties and price paid. As disturbing and heartbreaking as I have felt for so long, particularly this last year plus, I am excited for the opportunity to stand up as an advocate to protect health and well-being in this country and world. Stay tuned...............................................
This is amazing @Advocate2021! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you for helping humans retain our humanity and put behind bars all the criminals involved and stop this insanity.

If I was an attorney and had resources I would also be involved like this.

David PS

IS Fauci just working to make it clear that he has the best interest of the US in his heart and that any and all lawsuits are unfair?

This was posted in a TX news station website. It may be just a matter of time before it is missing.

Advocate2021

Posted this on a couple of other threads and thought it should be here as well. AFLDS has filed a petition for TRO on the shots for children 12-15.

David PS

Rick K

Has anyone gone back through wayback machine? Also just read the patents themselves-says it all. Also David Martin’s The Fauci Dossier is a bombshell...
I will post a video tonight of David Martin's original lawsuit against fauci and the CDC for their illegal patent on this virus. This goes back a few years and is why the work was moved to Wuhan.