Fauci: "The Ultimate Solution For A Seasonal Virus Is A Vaccine"

RealNeat

"The ultimate, the ultimate, solution to a virus that might keep coming back would be a vaccine. In fact I was on weekly conference calls with the WHO sponsored group of all the health leaders in the world who are dealing with this and we all came to the agreement that we may have cycling with another season, we'll be much better prepared, we'll likely have interventions but the ultimate game changer in this will be a vaccine. The same way a vaccine for other diseases, that were scourges in the past that now we don't even worry about." Anthony Fauci

GRRRRRREAT!...

Didn't Ray mention that this virus mutates too fast for a vaccine to be developed?

yerrag

This is no surprise.

It leads to this - eventual mandatory vaccination for whatever conjures mass fear. From a majority population of sheeple. No different from cattle being herded into the feed lot.

When vaccine manufacturers are given blanket immunity from lawsuits, what do you expect? For them to sit tight and do diddly squat about this profit opportunity, when the market is 7.7 billion?

And the reduced immunity and the chronic diseases it fosters leads to more recurring downstream profits.

What is not to like if you were an investor in big pharma?

Last edited:

yerrag

none of these hacks even know what a cure is anymore

Yeah, you see them and all they say is "I don't know. We're still studying it" and "Right now, we don't have evidence to conclude anything" That is their "evidence-based medicine."

You get free annual checkups and you pass each year with flying colors. Then one day, you're told one of your organs is failing. You ask your doc "Why?" and he tells you it's because your grandfather had the genes, or because you are getting old. It isn't your fault for being as credulous as a beagle, and as lazy as a sloth for being spoon-fed everything.

And you say "Oh well, insurance will take care of me. I am so blessed. Thank you Lord."

Everyone admires you for being so positive.

And you're the lucky one. Ignorance is bliss. You die and all you did was you took up space for eternity. You could have at least become fertilizer.

Giraffe

Coronavirus vaccines: five key questions as trials begin
Some experts warn that accelerated testing will involve some risky trade-offs.

If humans do develop immunity, how long does it last?
That’s another big unknown. Immunity is short-lived for the coronaviruses that cause common colds; even people who have high levels of antibodies against these viruses can still become infected, says Stanley Perlman, a coronavirologist at the University of Iowa in Iowa City.

Will it be safe?
[...] Peter Hotez, a vaccine scientist at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, thinks potential vaccines should be tested in animals first to rule out disease enhancement, before trials move on to humans. He says he understands the reasoning for pushing SARS-CoV-2 vaccines to human tests quickly, but adds that, because of the possibility that a vaccine could enhance disease, “I’m not sure this is the vaccine you want to do it for”.

As pressure for coronavirus vaccine mounts, scientists debate risks of accelerated testing
Studies have suggested that coronavirus vaccines carry the risk of what is known as vaccine enhancement, where instead of protecting against infection, the vaccine can actually make the disease worse when a vaccinated person is infected with the virus. The mechanism that causes that risk is not fully understood and is one of the stumbling blocks that has prevented the successful development of a coronavirus vaccine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals