ANTIDOTE TO THE COVID CONTAGION

Rick K

click this..

check out the many articles re Fauci on right side of article
plus this.....

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9JPCaD4awC4t/

Dunno if y'all saw Rand Paul grill heir mengele (fauci) and prove him a liar about his support of gain of function research but this is what Rand got in return:

Inaut

I’m going nuts with pine needle tea :) :)

forage for a week and do it all over again!!!

OP
B

Braveheart

I’m going nuts with pine needle tea :) :)

forage for a week and do it all over again!!!
How you get the benefit if you don't have access to pine needles?

Regina

Rick K

Inaut

How you get the benefit if you don't have access to pine needles?
You can order them online if you don’t have access to them . They are quite pricey considering how abundant they are in the North though...I was shocked to see a pound selling for $60 CAD online. It’s outrageous. Maybe someone here would be willing to ship you some. I’m close to a city so my needles probably aren’t the cleanest...

OP
B

Braveheart

You can order them online if you don’t have access to them . They are quite pricey considering how abundant they are in the North though...I was shocked to see a pound selling for $60 CAD online. It’s outrageous. Maybe someone here would be willing to ship you some. I’m close to a city so my needles probably aren’t the cleanest...
OMG you are right...lots of sources...interesting...you learn something new every day...thanks!

Rick K

OMG you are right...lots of sources...interesting...you learn something new every day...thanks!
In the southern U.S. states you can buy huge bags of these at Lowes; called pine straw.

Kram

Dunno if y'all saw Rand Paul grill heir mengele (fauci) and prove him a liar about his support of gain of function research but this is what Rand got in return:

Saw that. Then, today Fauci defends his "modest" collaboration with Wuhan scientists. His name and the NIH is also listed on one of the research studies performed by the chinese scientist doing research on coronaviruses so he has no defense at all. The guy is terrible, I don't know how people can support him.

"I would have been almost a dereliction of our duty if we didn't study this, and the only way you can study these things is you've got to go where the action is," Fauci said, referencing the early-2000s SARS outbreak, which is presumed to have come from bats.

Inaut

In the southern U.S. states you can buy huge bags of these at Lowes; called pine straw.
I think fresh is best. Straw sounds really dry...

Attachments

• 2452E9CA-937A-4F40-B074-2EB51AF25929.png
    2452E9CA-937A-4F40-B074-2EB51AF25929.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 18
OP
B

Braveheart

Ahh. Sounds like paradise :) I think you have lapacho near you though ??
Our bush medicine is very good...lots of sun, fresh air, abundant year round ripe fruit and everything grass fed...after watching the goings on in the rest of the world recently I have come to appreciate poor little Belize even more....

Kykeon

Suramin is not orally bioavailable
i dont know why i would drink pine needle tea.

Regina

Inaut

@Kykeon probably right

it is probably the shikimic acid that is so protective. Trying to find info on sources of suramin myself

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals