Fauci, Gates Admit COVID Vaccines Don’t Work as Advertised

Drareg

All the boosters are doing is stimulating an immune response via the adjuvant, the genetic determinists created the mRNA and that’s probably why it’s not as effective as envisioned, it seems to be those with lower metabolic rates that suffer from it, we see this effect in athletes.

AIDS is almost a certainty if people keep shooting up this crap.

K

Kayaker

Now a person will not be considered fully vaccinated until they get the third jab.

Lollipop2

By the third jab you have no more natural immunity left. Each shot reduces the immune system natural immunity by ~~36%.

Steed

MARK TWAIN: "Once they lost sight of their goals, they redoubled their efforts."
Yes. It hurts to put yourself or your reputation at risk, so perversely the more crucial the goal, the more we seem to double down.

Last edited:

Drareg

Fauci is obsessed with causing AIDS, his whole career is bathed in AIDS, South Park should do an edition where Fauci gets AIDS after sex with Epstein and bill Gates, they did one where cartman got AIDS and it was good.

tankasnowgod

By the third jab you have no more natural immunity left. Each shot reduces the immune system natural immunity by ~~36%.

I'm wary of any claims like this. Natural Immunity to what? From what I have seen, it's still all based on getting "infected" with this "Novel Corona Virus," and the testing procedure is...... the PCR test. Which is a surrogate test, easily manipulated, and doesn't test for ANY virus.

The problem with having a fraudulent test is that it is fraudulent for all purposes. So if this claim goes back to "infections" based on this test, it's just as baseless as case counts, or the fraudulent Covid death toll. Not to say the demonvas isn't dangerous (it clearly is), but I don't see the basis for this claim.

If it is true from an absolute reduction from pre vax status, that would mean people after the third booster would be like SCID babies, having zero immune system, getting serious chronic infections of all sorts as well as other illnesses, and no way to fight them off. They would have a brutal remainder of life, and be dead within a year. If it's a "relative" reduction in immunity, then we would have the same scenario play out, only over 6-8 shots or so. Although the animal trials and other things were showing serious lethal toxicity from chronic administration of mRNA drugs. So, maybe something like that would play out.

tankasnowgod

Just seven more jabs to flatten the curve!!!
Right, but just imagine how much worse it would have been if a few billion people weren't killed by the demonvax. I mean, someone could have sneezed or had a fever or something.

Lollipop2

I'm wary of any claims like this. Natural Immunity to what? From what I have seen, it's still all based on getting "infected" with this "Novel Corona Virus," and the testing procedure is...... the PCR test. Which is a surrogate test, easily manipulated, and doesn't test for ANY virus.

The problem with having a fraudulent test is that it is fraudulent for all purposes. So if this claim goes back to "infections" based on this test, it's just as baseless as case counts, or the fraudulent Covid death toll. Not to say the demonvas isn't dangerous (it clearly is), but I don't see the basis for this claim.

If it is true from an absolute reduction from pre vax status, that would mean people after the third booster would be like SCID babies, having zero immune system, getting serious chronic infections of all sorts as well as other illnesses, and no way to fight them off. They would have a brutal remainder of life, and be dead within a year. If it's a "relative" reduction in immunity, then we would have the same scenario play out, only over 6-8 shots or so. Although the animal trials and other things were showing serious lethal toxicity from chronic administration of mRNA drugs. So, maybe something like that would play out.
Not just immunity to Covid Tank. They say a person’s immune system’s ability to handle different flus, colds etc. I need to find my source, let me search for it.

David PS

1663360737090.png

David PS

1663361161602.png

David PS

1663428053173.png

Back
Top Bottom