Fauci Exposed?

LeeLemonoil

Maidenhead, UK, 14 January 2019 - Seqirus, a global leader in influenza prevention, today announced that the European Commission has issued marketing approval for its new cell-based seasonal influenza vaccine, FLUCELVAX® TETRA▼ [influenza vaccine (surface antigen, inactivated, prepared in cell cultures)]. This will be the first cell-based quadrivalent influenza vaccine (QIVc) available in Europe and is licensed for use in people nine years and above. Cell-based technology represents one of the most significant changes in the way influenza vaccines are manufactured since the 1940s.

At the Canadian Immunisation Conference (CIC) in December 2018, Seqirus presented an analysis of over 1.3 million medical records indicating that QIVc was 36.2 percent more effective than standard egg-based quadrivalent vaccines (QIVe) in preventing influenza-like illness in people aged 4 years and above during the 2017-18 influenza season in the U.S.1 This particular influenza season in the U.S. is considered to be one of the worst in recent years due to the predominance of the H3N2 virus.2

Research has shown that some H3N2 viruses undergo changes when they are grown in eggs, leading to the hypothesis that these changes may reduce the effectiveness of standard egg-based influenza vaccines in H3N2-dominated seasons. When the H3N2 component of cell-based vaccines are produced completely outside of the egg-based process, it may offer a closer match and potentially improved protection against the circulating H3N2 strain compared to standard egg-based options.3,4,5,6,7,8

There have been no randomised controlled trials comparing the efficacy of QIVe and QIVc and while real-world studies are becoming an important approach to understanding the effectiveness of influenza vaccines, the results of the QIVc study presented at the CIC are based on a single influenza season. FLUCELVAX TETRA was approved by the EMA on the basis of immunogenicity and safety of the QIVc compared to a cell-based trivalent influenza vaccine.9

“This real-world study, along with other emerging evidence, indicates that cell-based influenza vaccines may result in better influenza-related outcomes compared to standard egg-based vaccine options in some seasons, particularly those seasons characterised by egg-adapted changes,” said Russell Basser MD, SVP of Research and Development, Seqirus. “We are greatly encouraged by the data and look forward to working with academic partners to generate additional data in future seasons.”

In the UK, the potential advantages of QIVc have already been recognised in guidance issued by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) for the 2019-20 influenza season.14 JCVI advised QIVc would be suitable for use in people aged 65 years and above, as well for use in at-risk groups aged under 65. FLUCELVAX TETRA is now available to order in the UK.

Developing new and better influenza vaccine technologies is a strategic priority for Seqirus, including further advances in cell-based technology and the use of adjuvants to enhance the immune response.

“The burden and impact of influenza remains an important global healthcare concern and ensuring we have effective vaccines is a public health imperative,” said Gordon Naylor, President, Seqirus. “As a company on the front line of influenza protection, we are pleased to make our cell-based technology available in Europe to help reduce deaths and severe illness caused by influenza.”

The company has rapidly scaled up cell-based influenza vaccine production over recent years, which has enabled sufficient quantities of the vaccine to be available for real-world effectiveness studies, and to allow supply of the vaccine in Europe for the 2019-20 influenza season.

Seqirus produces cell-based influenza vaccines at its Holly Springs facility in North Carolina in the U.S. The facility was purpose-built in partnership with the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to

nwo2012

I haven't looked for anything around influenza but I remember reading a month ago that there was a huge meningitis vaccine rolled out in the Lombardy region of Italy in January 2020 I'm obviously not sure if that would be contributery any flu/coronavirus going around at that time, but I would not be surprised if that was the case as what I have researched about Vaccines, definitely point to them having a bad effect on the immune system

45,000 people were vaccinated

I couldn't post this story it was behind a firewall sorry about the pictures
I'm not very tech-savvyo_O

View attachment 17750 View attachment 17749 View attachment 17750

I would not be shocked if the whole cornhlioBS33 is basically tainted flu vaccines in the 1st place, exaccerbated by poor air quality and EMFs.

@Inaut Not sure if anybody else has posted this anyway here she is Judy mikovits.
I hope it's not deleted before anyone sees it. She speaks about the Silent mouse virus. This lady is a true humanitarian

Last edited:

Inaut

I love how quickly YouTube has jumped on the debunking train of the Plandemic movie (also taking it down multiple times) and Judy Mikovits. They are working overtime to keep that sham going...Thanks for sharing @Elderflower j58

Inaut

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

Intermission? I WAS A FOOL, I GOT SUCKERED

Stage one of the Corona show has failed. And we are now in the waiting period to see if Gates&co have something bigger and badder planned. They failed with terrorism. They failed with this virus. But they have not ultimately failed until they actually give up, and they will not give up. So here's a little advice:

When this corona show finally comes to a close, don't fall for the next scam. We all got suckered by this hook line and sinker, including me. I actually thought there was something bad going around that was going to kill lots of people. I actually thought rents and property values were going to drop because there would be so many dead. I figured I'd get through it, but I also thought I'd see people die because they did not listen to advice on how to survive. AND I WAS A FOOL. I GOT SUCKERED.

If I was thinking evil, here would be my next play: I'd release an upgraded version and call it the same thing. You know, sort of like Dos 6.0 where it said "stacker, by Stac Electronics" when you typed "DBLSPACE" suddenly replaced by the next version of dos where that mistake was cleaned out a week later. Tell people how gracious you are for upgrading them for free while you really send a product out that only has that one blooper removed.

MAKE BETS: They are troubleshooting this virus in a lab somewhere, trying to figure out where it went wrong. The problem is probably as simple as removing one little "DBLSPACE" mistake and then they'll graciously release it, and scream "HEY LOOK, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG, IT REALLY IS BAD." Only this time, they have a population that is pissed off over the first failure because it was a failure. We did not get our money's worth out of this, and somebody aims to please. They will fix it. What happens when they do?

We'll have to all get popcorn for the next one, but I'd say accepting the consequences of non compliance will be far better than complying and waiting for a jack boot at the door.

We all know where they wanted to take this now

Cuomo putting coronavirus patients in nursing homes where they'd have the most death impact proves they want the fatality rates high. They really did want a big killer. Other jurisdictions wanting to take kids from parents just because parents or kids "got infected" as determined by a test where fruit "tests positive" for the virus proves they wanted to split families up with this, which is something communists love to do. There is no coronavirus test, it is all a hoax. If in Africa fruits, birds, and goats all test positive the test is a HOAX. And they wanted to use that hoax to split families up with B.S. testing where anyone they wanted to target would be positive.

They wanted to wipe out the economy and put their globalist "everyone now has to live with less" mantra in, that they could not get after their "climate change" scam failed. They wanted everyone out of their cars, sitting in their homes waiting to be picked off by storm troopers (when the time came, it now will not come for this particular event) while a 5G system was put in that can track everyone without the use of GPS provided they "social distance" and never get within six feet of each other.

Why did they massively accelerate the installation of 5G during all of this? Was 5G, a system no one asked for, really "essential"? To the plan perhaps, but not to us.

We all know what they wanted with this failure. WE HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"Covid-19" - A stealth virus that takes weeks to incubate. And when states decide to start opening up, it takes 5 hours.

Folks, there is no virus. It is getting to the point where it is safe to say that either nothing was released, or a failure was released. With San Diego authorities coming out yesterday and stating that there were not 190 deaths as stated, it was only 6, and many others blowing the whistle in the same way, it is now obvious we are looking at a chest cold which according to San Diego authorities likely killed less than 3,000. And that's about right for a cold - a mortality rate that is right around 5 percent of the seasonal flu.

So if there was no outbreak, what was there, REALLY? A Coup d'etat. Look at what they accomplished: A devastating economic shut down (A primary goal of a hot war) and widespread, massive house arrest of enormous sections of the population (A goal of war, if it is communists that declared war).

Here is what I am already doing:
I am boycotting all stores that are playing the Corona bull****. I'll go in with a mask, but if it is this crap with "one person per family only" they can stick it, I am DONE WITH THAT, I'll go to the little mom and pop stores instead. This "one person per family B.S. is probably an echo of the food lines in Russia, and social distancing is for ONE THING: The 5G tracking system which can get confused when people are within six feet of each other. That's all there is to this, it is time to just say no.

@tankasnowgod @lampofred hoping they aren't brewing up a new concoction for the world...…….good news is this hoax is being exposed on all fronts

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Regina

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

Intermission? I WAS A FOOL, I GOT SUCKERED

Stage one of the Corona show has failed. And we are now in the waiting period to see if Gates&co have something bigger and badder planned. They failed with terrorism. They failed with this virus. But they have not ultimately failed until they actually give up, and they will not give up. So here's a little advice:

When this corona show finally comes to a close, don't fall for the next scam. We all got suckered by this hook line and sinker, including me. I actually thought there was something bad going around that was going to kill lots of people. I actually thought rents and property values were going to drop because there would be so many dead. I figured I'd get through it, but I also thought I'd see people die because they did not listen to advice on how to survive. AND I WAS A FOOL. I GOT SUCKERED.

If I was thinking evil, here would be my next play: I'd release an upgraded version and call it the same thing. You know, sort of like Dos 6.0 where it said "stacker, by Stac Electronics" when you typed "DBLSPACE" suddenly replaced by the next version of dos where that mistake was cleaned out a week later. Tell people how gracious you are for upgrading them for free while you really send a product out that only has that one blooper removed.

MAKE BETS: They are troubleshooting this virus in a lab somewhere, trying to figure out where it went wrong. The problem is probably as simple as removing one little "DBLSPACE" mistake and then they'll graciously release it, and scream "HEY LOOK, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG, IT REALLY IS BAD." Only this time, they have a population that is pissed off over the first failure because it was a failure. We did not get our money's worth out of this, and somebody aims to please. They will fix it. What happens when they do?

We'll have to all get popcorn for the next one, but I'd say accepting the consequences of non compliance will be far better than complying and waiting for a jack boot at the door.

We all know where they wanted to take this now

Cuomo putting coronavirus patients in nursing homes where they'd have the most death impact proves they want the fatality rates high. They really did want a big killer. Other jurisdictions wanting to take kids from parents just because parents or kids "got infected" as determined by a test where fruit "tests positive" for the virus proves they wanted to split families up with this, which is something communists love to do. There is no coronavirus test, it is all a hoax. If in Africa fruits, birds, and goats all test positive the test is a HOAX. And they wanted to use that hoax to split families up with B.S. testing where anyone they wanted to target would be positive.

They wanted to wipe out the economy and put their globalist "everyone now has to live with less" mantra in, that they could not get after their "climate change" scam failed. They wanted everyone out of their cars, sitting in their homes waiting to be picked off by storm troopers (when the time came, it now will not come for this particular event) while a 5G system was put in that can track everyone without the use of GPS provided they "social distance" and never get within six feet of each other.

Why did they massively accelerate the installation of 5G during all of this? Was 5G, a system no one asked for, really "essential"? To the plan perhaps, but not to us.

We all know what they wanted with this failure. WE HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"Covid-19" - A stealth virus that takes weeks to incubate. And when states decide to start opening up, it takes 5 hours.

Folks, there is no virus. It is getting to the point where it is safe to say that either nothing was released, or a failure was released. With San Diego authorities coming out yesterday and stating that there were not 190 deaths as stated, it was only 6, and many others blowing the whistle in the same way, it is now obvious we are looking at a chest cold which according to San Diego authorities likely killed less than 3,000. And that's about right for a cold - a mortality rate that is right around 5 percent of the seasonal flu.

So if there was no outbreak, what was there, REALLY? A Coup d'etat. Look at what they accomplished: A devastating economic shut down (A primary goal of a hot war) and widespread, massive house arrest of enormous sections of the population (A goal of war, if it is communists that declared war).

Here is what I am already doing:
I am boycotting all stores that are playing the Corona bull****. I'll go in with a mask, but if it is this crap with "one person per family only" they can stick it, I am DONE WITH THAT, I'll go to the little mom and pop stores instead. This "one person per family B.S. is probably an echo of the food lines in Russia, and social distancing is for ONE THING: The 5G tracking system which can get confused when people are within six feet of each other. That's all there is to this, it is time to just say no.

@tankasnowgod @lampofred hoping they aren't brewing up a new concoction for the world...…….good news is this hoax is being exposed on all fronts
They may be waking up but the idea that the enemy will stop is ridiculous. Bill is big into seeding the sky with nanoparticles in order to dim the sun.
Geoengineering
More irritants in the air will set off another cytokine storm. We have been cloaked in fog for many days now. When it came in, just like other "fogs", the day was totally bright and clear. I went out today anyway in the miserable weather and found the cops putting more barricades up to keep people away from any green space whatsoever.

tankasnowgod

Folks, there is no virus. It is getting to the point where it is safe to say that either nothing was released, or a failure was released.

I kind of agree with the idea that "There is no virus." Although to be more accurate, there are hundreds of thousands of viruses. Or possibly trillions upon trillions. Depending on how you classify and count. And there will always be a new and "novel" one.

For the most part, I am not worried about any sort of manufactured "bioweapon," at least not on a national or global scale. There is no way to secretly test it on free living people without simply releasing it. And I just don't think it would be all that effective after the first generation or so (assuming even that could be deadly). I doubt it would be deadly or serious beyond a few square miles if released (max), similar to a chemical attack. And a chemical attack would be cheaper and easier to control. Germ theory isn't king, and never was.

If anything, I would be worried about them trying this type of hoax again. That's been far more effective than any sort of virus. And a true pandemic usually has something like famine or a war as a "hidden" cause. If anything, the "virus response" could be the thing that triggers an actual pandemic.

But the good thing is that the velvet glove is off now. It's just the iron fist that remains. I suspect the "black hats' didn't really want it to go this long. It reeks of either a desperation play, or "white hats" or "gray hats" turning up the volume to really wake people up. I keep on seeing just enough positive signs to make me think the later is a real possibility.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I love how quickly YouTube has jumped on the debunking train of the Plandemic movie (also taking it down multiple times) and Judy Mikovits. They are working overtime to keep that sham going...Thanks for sharing @Elderflower j58

Funny thing about this..... the only time censorship or silencing really works is if it's done without people noticing. Then, it can be quite effective. I heard about a technique that the CIA used with Walter Bowart's book "Operation Mind Control," released in the 70s. They didn't want the info out there, so they quietly did mass purchases from book stores, keeping it out of the hands of most people. It was a bestseller for a few weeks, but no one really knew about it or owned a copy, so it didn't make much of an impact.

But the censorship (or silencing, if you prefer) on Youtube and other venues around Covid and other medical issues like Vaccines is very obvious at this point. It's too big to be effective, best case is it just buys the other side some time. I think it comes down to the same thing I ended my last post with.... a desperation play, or a deliberate attempt to get people to notice.

Regina

I kind of agree with the idea that "There is no virus." Although to be more accurate, there are hundreds of thousands of viruses. Or possibly trillions upon trillions. Depending on how you classify and count. And there will always be a new and "novel" one.

For the most part, I am not worried about any sort of manufactured "bioweapon," at least not on a national or global scale. There is no way to secretly test it on free living people without simply releasing it. And I just don't think it would be all that effective after the first generation or so (assuming even that could be deadly). I doubt it would be deadly or serious beyond a few square miles if released (max), similar to a chemical attack. And a chemical attack would be cheaper and easier to control. Germ theory isn't king, and never was.

If anything, I would be worried about them trying this type of hoax again. That's been far more effective than any sort of virus. And a true pandemic usually has something like famine or a war as a "hidden" cause. If anything, the "virus response" could be the thing that triggers an actual pandemic.

But the good thing is that the velvet glove is off now. It's just the iron fist that remains. I suspect the "black hats' didn't really want it to go this long. It reeks of either a desperation play, or "white hats" or "gray hats" turning up the volume to really wake people up. I keep on seeing just enough positive signs to make me think the later is a real possibility.
"the velvet glove is off now. It's just the iron fist that remains." Love this!!

Lejeboca

It reeks of sadomasochism to me. I see no one around me waking up (!)

From 2015 documentation that a lab was experimenting with a virus which was COVID-19 or a very similar coronavirus.

Below is a list of authors of research on SARS and its mutations - publication from the end of 2015.

2015 paper showing corona virus study of Chinese horseshoe bats with only one Chinese author. Look author affiliations!

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence. - PubMed - NCBI

Nat Med. 2015 Dec;21(12):1508-13. doi: 10.1038/nm.3985. Epub 2015 Nov 9.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.

Menachery VD 1; Yount BL Jr 1; Debbink K 1,2; Agnihothram S 3; Gralinski LE 1; Plante JA 1; Graham RL. 1; Scobey T 1; Ge XY 4; Donaldson EF 1; Randell SH 5,6; Lanzavecchia A 7; Marasco WA 8,9; Shi ZL 4; Baric RS 1,2.

Author information

1. Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.

2. Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.

3. National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas, USA.

4. Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China.

5. Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.

6. Cystic Fibrosis Center, Marsico Lung Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.

7. Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Bellinzona Institute of Microbiology, Zurich, Switzerland.

8. Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

9. Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

Author information

Erratum in

Corrigendum: A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence. [Nat Med. 2016]

Abstract

The emergence of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)-CoV underscores the threat of cross-species transmission events leading to outbreaks in humans. Here we examine the disease potential of a SARS-like virus, SHC014-CoV, which is currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations. Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

"Has a viral-fungal marriage occurred right under our global noses ?

Screenshot_20200908-131722.jpg
Screenshot_20200908-131839.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals