ANTIDOTE TO THE COVID CONTAGION

Inaut

Suramin is not orally bioavailable
i dont know why i would drink pine needle tea.
I was thinking about this some more. So suramin is a derivative of toluene which is found in pine oil and needles. Not sure about bioavailability of toluene but it's possible it's better orally than suramin. There may be some similar actions as well... Just a thought, I'm not a chemist nor an intelligent man,...

J.R.K

Our bush medicine is very good...lots of sun, fresh air, abundant year round ripe fruit and everything grass fed...after watching the goings on in the rest of the world recently I have come to appreciate poor little Belize even more....
Sounds like a haven to escape the insanity that currently reigns supreme. How is the cost of living? Is the job market pretty decent?

OP
B

Braveheart

Sounds like a haven to escape the insanity that currently reigns supreme. How is the cost of living? Is the job market pretty decent?
You can live very cheaply here, even though Belize is the most expensive country in Central America...there are no jobs for foreigners, but you can start something if you have a little cash?...very poor because underpopulated...I consider it healthy and peaceful here...As almost every where, the politicians thief and screw up the works. I get small SS pension from US and then the exchange favors me...2BZ$ for 1US$ approx. Went thru 2 yrs of culture shock after leaving Calif...Built and sold small affordable houses for expats till pension came. Started by selling my own little home for good money. Here 23 yrs now and would never go back. Anyway, I should/could write a book for those wanting to bail out.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

You can live very cheaply here, even though Belize is the most expensive country in Central America...there are no jobs for foreigners, but you can start something if you have a little cash?...very poor because underpopulated...I consider it healthy and peaceful here...As almost every where, the politicians thief and screw up the works. I get pension from US and then the exchange favors me...2BZ$ for 1US$ approx. Went thru 2 yrs of culture shock after leaving Calif...Built and sold small affordable houses for expats till pension came. Started by selling my own little home for good money. Here 23 yrs now and would never go back. Anyway, I should/could write a book for those wanting to bail out.
So a very good place to retire to and live in a place that is close to Heaven on Earth?
How is the pressure to get the vaccine , social distance, lockdown or even wear a mask?

J.R.K

So a very good place to retire to and live in a place that is close to Heaven on Earth?
How is the pressure to get the vaccine , social distance, lockdown or even wear a mask?
How much for a house?

OP
B

Braveheart

How much for a house?
Heaven on earth for me is nature...wherever I am. No Starbucks, movie theaters, bookstores, Mc Donalds, shopping centers... nothing etc etc Haven't felt any pressure re vacc...My T shirts say Ivermectin Saves Lives etc...Sheeple here like every where re the jab...pretty casual about every thing but you will get fined without mask. Built my house for approx 25k US 10 years ago. You can find dirt cheap things out in the villages.

J.R.K

Heaven on earth for me is nature...wherever I am. No Starbucks, movie theaters, bookstores, Mc Donalds, shopping centers... nothing etc etc Haven't felt any pressure re vacc...My T shirts say Ivermectin Saves Lives etc...Sheeple here like every where re the jab...pretty casual about every thing but you will get fined without mask. Built my house for approx 25k US 10 years ago. You can find dirt cheap things out in the villages.
I am pretty low key as well, I don’t need the Starbucks, Mc Donald’s etc. I live in a rural area and I enjoy looking around and seeing cropped fields, trees and my neighbors are 200 yards away. So yes I am quite happy as well, however we are finding ourselves like most in an increasingly authoritarian world where government is increasingly concerned with how we live our lives, this concerns me for our lives and the lives of my children who although they are adults, will I fear have much greater challenges in their future than I ever did.

OP
B

Braveheart

I am pretty low key as well, I don’t need the Starbucks, Mc Donald’s etc. I live in a rural area and I enjoy looking around and seeing cropped fields, trees and my neighbors are 200 yards away. So yes I am quite happy as well, however we are finding ourselves like most in an increasingly authoritarian world where government is increasingly concerned with how we live our lives, this concerns me for our lives and the lives of my children who although they are adults, will I fear have much greater challenges in their future than I ever did.
I saw the writing on the wall 25 yrs ago already in Calif, made me leave. Did the right thing. Don't want to derail this thread... you can PM me if you wish.

J.R.K

I saw the writing on the wall 25 yrs ago already in Calif, made me leave. Did the right thing. Don't want to derail this thread... you can PM me if you wish.
I will have to figure out how to do that, I am not very tech skilled.

OP
B

Braveheart

I will have to figure out how to do that, I am not very tech skilled.
just click on my avatar and it gives option "start conversation" that should get things started?....been a long time since I used it...I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree either.

J.R.K

click this..

check out the many articles re Fauci on right side of article
plus this.....

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9JPCaD4awC4t/

Fantastic information @bzmazu ! This should help a lot of people on this forum looking for a way to protect themselves from the vaccinated. $60.00 CAD is pretty cheap prevention from the devastating effects that one may or may not experience from exposure to the vaccinated. As mentioned the real test will be in the late fall, when influenza and of course Corona viruses become more noticeable in the winter. I live in Canada so we notice the shorter days put an increase in stress, I personally start using thyroid from September to April until the days warm up. I am fortunate as I have a huge plot of pine trees in my mothers bush stand, so we can easily harvest a couple of pounds fresh from the source!
A great find thanks so much for posting and sharing this!!!

Inaut

@bzmazu id love a thread of yours about life in Belize. I’m starting to get very interested :)

Inaut

@bzmazu apparently you do have pine trees in belize. not sure what type. mountain pine ridge forest if you live close enough :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals