Lawsuit Against Anthony Fauci/CDC

David PS

Thanks I forwarded this to others. It is interesting that this was published in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. The press is has yet to report this in the US. However, I found

K

Kayaker

It's not fake news.
Why hasn't anything happened since then? Why didn't the ICC say anything? You may be right, either fake news, or nobody is taking the complaints seriously. Also, articles say "charged", but for now they were merely accused rather than formally charged by the court.

P

Peatness

Why hasn't anything happened since then? Why didn't the ICC say anything? You may be right, either fake news, or nobody is taking the complaints seriously. Also, articles say "charged", but for now they were merely accused rather than formally charged by the court.
For the first time in history we have access to information without having to leave our homes. I remember the days of going to the newspaper library to do research. We are blessed.

K

Kayaker

For the first time in history we have access to information without having to leave our homes. I remember the days of going to the newspaper library to do research. We are blessed.
The only information is the article from December being reposted on dozens of websites.

David PS