Leaked Fauci emails

Drareg

This is a strange turn of events, released under an FOI, the emails do expose him, is he being thrown to the wolves? this seems unlikely, most of the MSM are ignoring it, their credibility is approaching zero with the general populace, anyone following them is mainly of the covid cult hysteric camp.

This guy is tearing them apart-

OP
md_a

md_a

Email Shows Researcher Who Funded Wuhan Lab, Admits Manipulating Coronaviruses, Thanked Fauci For Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory​

Dr Fauci’s emails have been released via a Freedom of Information Act request, and there is some pretty interesting stuff in them, particularly one email where a researcher who funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology thanks Fauci for publicly dismissing the lab leak theory early on during the pandemic.

The email from Dr. Peter Daszak, President of the EcoHealth Alliance, a group that has extensive ties to the Wuhan lab gain of function research, sent the email to Fauci on April 18, 2020, roughly six weeks after the outbreak had taken hold.

The email states:

“As the Pl of the ROl grant publicly targeted by Fox News reporters at the Presidential press briefing last night, I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
From my perspective, your comments are brave, and coming from your trusted voice, will help dispel the myths being spun around the virus’ origins. Once this pandemic’s over I look forward thanking you in person and let you know how important your comments are to us all.”
Fauci responded to the email the day after, writing

“Peter:
Many thanks for your kind note.
Best Regards,
Tony”
Daszak, who also works for the World Health Organisation, is on record admitting that he was involved with manipulating coronaviruses. Here is a video of him talking in DECEMBER 2019 about how ‘good’ the viruses are for messing around with in a lab:

Daszak notes that “coronaviruses are pretty good… you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily… the spiked proteins drive a lot about what happens. You can get the sequence you can build the protein, we work with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this, insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in a lab.”

Elsewhere, the emails show that Fauci also knew very early on, before the WHO even declared a pandemic, that researchers suspected the virus had been ‘potentially engineered’ in a lab, as this exchange with Kristian G. Andersen of the Scripps Research Institute from January 2020 shows:

The emails with Fauci show that Daszak had already dismissed the lab leak notion nearly a year before that ‘investigation’ began, and despite other researchers saying it looked potentially engineered.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of this is that Daszak was one of the lead “investigators” on the WHO panel tasked with looking into the origins of the pandemic.

Is it any surprise that this guy, whose organisation has shovelled at least $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the past few years to play around with coronaviruses inside the lab, determined within 3 hours of visiting the lab in February 2021 that there was ‘nothing to see here’?

Peter Daszak (R), Thea Fischer (L) and other members of the World Health Organization (WHO) team investigating the origins of the COVID-19 coronavirus, arrive at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan in China’s central Hubei province on February 3, 2021. (Photo by Hector RETAMAL / AFP) (Photo by HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images)

Daszak, like Fauci, has also since denied that there was any gain of function research being conducted at the Wuhan lab, and that it wasn’t being funded by EcoHealth Alliance or via the NIH with US tax dollars.

These are blatant lies, as there is mountains of evidence that confirms this was exactly the case.

Why would they deny it when it can be so easily proven the research was being conducted?

Another interesting factoid about Daszak is that he was employed as an ‘expert fact checker’ by Facebook when it was monitoring and removing ‘misinformation’ about the origins COVID on its platform.

If all of that doesn’t scream coverup then what does?

PxD

This is a strange turn of events, released under an FOI, the emails do expose him, is he being thrown to the wolves? this seems unlikely, most of the MSM are ignoring it, their credibility is approaching zero with the general populace, anyone following them is mainly of the covid cult hysteric camp.

If it gets any coverage from Fox and, say, the WSJ as well as the usual assortment of independent news sites then the story will have achieved critical mass. It won’t be ignorable, and if the rest of the MSM does so it will be at further cost to their credibility. I think they may have to set Tony up as the fall guy to keep some semblance of integrity on the rest of the system.

RealNeat

This seems like a psyop. They are trying to take the attention off of Fauci for his crimes and make him look like humble hero. I have yet to see these emails say anything even remotely close to the truth about Fauci. His actions, errors and lies are open to the public through independent journalism and doctors who have spoken out, his emails don't have that impact as far as I have read.

Jon2547

If it gets any coverage from Fox and, say, the WSJ as well as the usual assortment of independent news sites then the story will have achieved critical mass. It won’t be ignorable, and if the rest of the MSM does so it will be at further cost to their credibility. I think they may have to set Tony up as the fall guy to keep some semblance of integrity on the rest of the system.
It does feel like a psyop. The intended purpose may be to give more credibility to the unproven notion of floating pathogens. NEVER connect the illness with 5G technology.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Interestingly, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who leads the "Corona Ausschuss" to take legal action against the German Government and especially 'Dr.' Christian Dorsten from the Charite in Berlin, in the last session of the Corona-Ausschuss, says that the lab-origin is another diversion, since the virus is not that lethal and that the main point is the PCR test, which was used to manipulate the number of 'positive' cases. All of this goes back to this Dr. Christian Dorsten, whose Ph.D. thesis was first not to be found, then later claimed that a flood at the University of Frankfurt damaged the copy of his thesis. Also, strangely, his thesis defense was on a Saturday. His position at the Charite was supposedly 'bought' by the rich Quant family. Normally, in Germany, for someone to obtain a professorship, especially at such a prestigious institution as the Charite in Berlin, one has to first have a Ph.D., and then another type of thesis, called 'Habilitation', which Dr. Dorsten did not have. Only because of the influence and money from the Quant family, he got the position at the Charite, very strange. Also very strange are the circumstances around his doctoral thesis.

During the swine flu 'epidemic' in 2009 the same could have happened but was stopped in its tracks by pulmonologist Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, who was a member of the government at the time. He has in many details explained the circumstances around the PCR test and the involvement of 'Dr.' Dorsten during many sessions in the Corona-Ausschuss. This time around, Dr. Wodarg was not in the position of power as in 2009, so he could not prevent the Corona pandemic (or rather 'plandemic'). Drosten's PCR test was then adopted by the Rudolf Koch Institut (the German 'CDC') and then later by the WHO and so it became the standard 'test' for detecting the Coronavirus worldwide.

Although there are some English-spoken sessions, most of them are in German:

Nemo

No question Fauci is the designated fall guy.

But remember, he was really only the bag man for someone else. I want to know who Fauci is the fall guy for.

I'm sure in the end he'll be taken care of if he accepts the role of patsy.

Sefton10

This seems like a psyop. They are trying to take the attention off of Fauci for his crimes and make him look like humble hero. I have yet to see these emails say anything even remotely close to the truth about Fauci. His actions, errors and lies are open to the public through independent journalism and doctors who have spoken out, his emails don't have that impact as far as I have read.
I agree. Definitely seems like an intentional thing to get people focussing on the lab leak theory. That means it's definitely a thing and guess what, you definitely need a vaccine now. It's at the point now where literally anything/everything like this that comes out has to be seen as propaganda of some sort.

cjm

Interestingly, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who leads the "Corona Ausschuss" to take legal action against the German Government and especially 'Dr.' Christian Dorsten from the Charite in Berlin, in the last session of the Corona-Ausschuss, says that the lab-origin is another diversion, since the virus is not that lethal and that the main point is the PCR test, which was used to manipulate the number of 'positive' cases.

That's exciting and hopeful. PCR is more than a smoking gun, it's the melting reactor of the whole scam. Every other story is noise, at best a subplot, but always in service of distraction from PCR.

Jon2547

That's exciting and hopeful. PCR is more than a smoking gun, it's the melting reactor of the whole scam. Every other story is noise, at best a subplot, but always in service of distraction from PCR.
Changing the definition or goalposts is what bureaucrats do best. In the 1990s, overnight the population became more obese and higher levels of poverty simply by changing the definition of what is considered obese and what is considered poverty level income.

Drareg

The MSM at this point is being watched by 50% of the population to be entertained and triggered by lies, they are playing the role of a villain in the minds of the public, the public’s minds have been primed to interpret reality as a movie, we keep waiting for hero to save the day.

Drareg

No question Fauci is the designated fall guy.

But remember, he was really only the bag man for someone else. I want to know who Fauci is the fall guy for.

I'm sure in the end he'll be taken care of if he accepts the role of patsy.

The conspiracy theorists in some circles say it’s the jesuits, the jesuits have lots of people in influential roles throughout all of this covid saga, others as usual blame "d jooos", all I know is the lower social classes are getting screwed and in some cases support and assist in turning the screws.

Rick K

Heir fauci is a front man for the military. I doubt they will let anything happen to him unless there's too much heat and then he will just retire.

Drareg

Heir fauci is a front man for the military. I doubt they will let anything happen to him unless there's too much heat and then he will just retire.
We forget this all the time, most medical fronts for governments during covid are all for protection of the state first and foremost, it seems now they are for the undermining of nation states and for a global imperialism.

Sefton10

Aside from this clown still getting air time, the use of "Alpha" and "Delta" variant terminology they are using now in MSM seems a clear intention to tap into the lab leak/bioweapon agenda and make the virus sound more dangerous.

P

Peatness

Aside from this clown still getting air time, the use of "Alpha" and "Delta" variant terminology they are using now in MSM seems a clear intention to tap into the lab leak/bioweapon agenda and make the virus sound more dangerous.
This is the kind of nonsense headline designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. How did they arrive at 30 - 100% transmissible? A perfect headline for selling 'vaccines' perhaps.

OP
md_a

md_a

In order to solidify the plandemic narrative of the "virus" - and thus justify crimes committed as treatment in hospitals, people need to believe that it was done in a laboratory than that it did not exist at all or that its effect was not so harmful. I think that's why we have Fauci's emails.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom