-Luke-

The federal government has abstained from the debate and has not tabled a proposal, arguing that the matter should be decided by the members of parliament on their own, suspending the principle of parliamentary group discipline.
I always find it funny when the media or politicians present this as something special without batting an eye, even though "group discipline" in the parliament is prohibited by the constitution/Grundgesetz.

Last edited:

Mauritio

20220205_140535.jpg

-Luke-

So how has it ended in Austria then? No jail but a fine of 600-3000 eur? Recurrent fine or one-time one? @Ben. @-Luke-
As far as I know it's: no jail, recurrent fines, but not more than 3600 euros per year. But Ben or Andman probably know better.

But I still think it's a bluff in order to pressure people. In Germany, they already decided on compulsory vaccination for medical personnel which is scheduled to begin in mid-March. But that's also starting to fall apart right now. Bavaria announced today that it will not implement mandatory vaccination (for now) because too much nursing staff would leave.

We'll see.

Makrosky

As far as I know it's: no jail, recurrent fines, but not more than 3600 euros per year. But Ben or Andman probably know better.

But I still think it's a bluff in order to pressure people. In Germany, they already decided on compulsory vaccination for medical personnel which is scheduled to begin in mid-March. But that's also starting to fall apart right now. Bavaria announced today that it will not implement mandatory vaccination (for now) because too much nursing staff would leave.

We'll see.
Thanks man. So the hypothesis that this was all a bluff gets traction. Maybe a couple of months of fining people randomly to create newspapers articles about it and catch the last fishes on the net, and then use a stupid excuse to stop.

Worse case 3600 x year is a lot and a crime but not the end of the world. Definitely better than getting injected. Probably also can be figjted in court and recover the money.

Mauritio

More and more people say they won't take another vaccine.

They see that it doesnt do much and that covid is harmless. Talked to 3 people in the last week that said that.

Giraffe

Ressources for Germans especially health care workers etc. affected by the mandatory vaccination ....

Marcel Luthe (until recently member of Berlin parliament) is head of a newly formed union called the "Good Governance Gewerkschaft". I hope he can move things with this union. As a parlamentarian he has always asked the right questions,

Mit Blick auf die in Kürze in Kraft tretende Impfpflicht für Pflegeberufe lässt nach Ansicht von Luthe das „schlampig ausgearbeitete“ Gesetz zur Pfleger-Impfpflicht viele Betroffene im Unklaren. Der Autor des Buches „Sanierungsfall Berlin“ sieht gute Chancen, dass die Personalnot in den Kliniken dazu führen wird, dass die Gesundheitsämter die Regel nicht wirklich durchsetzen bzw. die Politik sogar vorher noch umschwenken könnte.

Luthe rät vor diesem Hintergrund eindringlich vor überhasteten Kündigungen ab und empfiehlt Betroffenen abzuwarten. „Die Impfpflicht im Gesundheitswesen wird die Personaldecke weiter ausdünnen und ist schon deshalb ein gefährlicher Irrweg, den wir stoppen werden.“

Statt sie zu überreden, sich als Reaktion auf Druck ‚freiwillig impfen‘ zu lassen, will die „Good Governance Gewerkschaft“ für den Wunsch ihrer Mitglieder nach Selbstbestimmung kämpfen. Zur Unterstützung sollen die Arbeitnehmer im medizinischen Sektor mit Beratungsgesprächen und juristischen Fachleuten unterstützt werden.

@TomS

TomS

Ressources for Germans especially health care workers etc. affected by the mandatory vaccination ....

Marcel Luthe (until recently member of Berlin parliament) is head of a newly formed union called the "Good Governance Gewerkschaft". I hope he can move things with this union. As a parlamentarian he has always asked the right questions,

@TomS
Many thanks for it.

-Luke-

After Bavaria, Saxony has also announced that it will not implement mandatory vaccination for medical personnel.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom