Mauritio

I love good quotes! More please!!
Here's more:

20220122_182526.jpg

Giraffe

... while the German Paul Ehrlich Institute has found that antibodies can be detected more than 430 days after the infection.

Paul-Ehrlich-Institut said:
Antikörper konnten dabei über mehr als 430 Tage nach der Infektion nachgewiesen werden, ohne dass ein Endpunkt absehbar war. Surrogat-Virusneutralisierungstests zur Bestimmung neutralisierender Antikörper, die die Bindung von RBD (das auch in den bisher zugelassenen Impfstoffen verwendet wird) an die ACE2-Rezeptoren inhibieren, zeigten ebenfalls eine lange Nachweisdauer neutralisierender Antikörpern über 430 Tage.

It's all science deniers at Robert Koch Institute....

Antikörper nach SARS-CoV-2-Infektion – neue Erkenntnisse über die Sensitivität und Nachweisdauer von Antikörpertests

Peatful

Agree!
Plus what he thinks of what the doctors are doing in fear....
It is exactly to my point, for some time now, about vaccine mandates, and how we need more heros. As the saying goes, and fits so well, "A man with no enemies stands for nothing". I think the saying is interchangeable, with "no enemies" replaced with "a vaccine passport".

Giraffe

According to official information from Austria, there will be no jail for resisting the injection.

"Keinesfalls kann eine Ersatzfreiheitsstrafe verhängt oder die Impfung mit physischem Zwang durchgesetzt werden."

A former advisor to German parliament pointed this out. He thinks that the mandatory vaccination is a bluff. Austrians that refuse to get the injection should enter an objection (Widerspruch einlegen) if they receive a penalty charge notice.

TomS

@Giraffe Many thanks for the info. I copied the texts to my German language closed blog, where I have more than 300 readers from Austria.
If one person spreads it to 1-2 persons, more thousand will get the info until Feb 1.

Giraffe

@Giraffe Many thanks for the info. I copied the texts to my German language closed blog, where I have more than 300 readers from Austria.
If one person spreads it to 1-2 persons, more thousand will get the info until Feb 1.
:thumbup:

ilovethesea

By that logic there is no place atm with "real men" ...
Well yes, that is the exact problem in every country they have targeted. If real men had stood up in 2020 it would never have gotten this far. The “freedom movements” are mainly comprised of women and I’m sorry to say that’s why we are losing and will continue to lose.

Here in Canada there’s a convoy of unvacinnated truckers driving to the capital city this week and women in the "movement” are trying to organize a singer, for ***** sake. I’m sure that’ll change Trudeau’s mind ?

ilovethesea

so, what do you do exactly? so easy to blame others while sitting behind a computer ??‍♂️
People need to starve the beast. Stop participating in their systems and limit all economic activity so they can’t collect your tax revenue.

(Easier said that done I know)

Orome

Forum Supporter
People need to starve the beast. Stop participating in their systems and limit all economic activity so they can’t collect your tax revenue.

(Easier said that done I know)
Yes, easier said then done. Since the lockdown we have not much choice other than support Amazon & Co. even more. Last week my wife asked the saleswoman in the local shop if she could bring her something for our toddler to the outside (some shops are doing this). She apologized saying that she got the order from the manager to not do it anymore.
Well then go to h***. Ordered online.

-Luke-

In Germany, the recovered status (genesen) is valid for three months for ordinary people, but six months for members of parliament.

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

ilovethesea

Yes, easier said then done. Since the lockdown we have not much choice other than support Amazon & Co. even more. Last week my wife asked the saleswoman in the local shop if she could bring her something for our toddler to the outside (some shops are doing this). She apologized saying that she got the order from the manager to not do it anymore.
Well then go to h***. Ordered online.
I know, I would “shop local” a lot more if the small independent stores weren’t the absolute worst for enforcing the fake mandates. At this point if they’re still turning away customers and they can’t see their government is actively trying to put them out of business, then they deserve everything they get.

ddjd

Just looked up George Soros.

View attachment 30501

Gates' father is with Fauci. It suggests they work closer with the Illuminati and with each other than we realize.

View: https://twitter.com/Gerard39delaney/status/1486325438540619780?t=3Rct-gIRxTbEnQTYvmFayw&s=19

TomS

@Giraffe Opinion?

Translation from Hungarian language by DeepL

The parliamentary debate on the introduction of a new type of compulsory coronavirus vaccination started in Germany on Wednesday.

For the first time, the Bundestag in Berlin held a so-called orientation debate, which did not discuss bills, but explored approaches and currents of opinion.

The federal government has abstained from the debate and has not tabled a proposal, arguing that the matter should be decided by the members of parliament on their own, suspending the principle of parliamentary group discipline.

Three solutions seem possible. Compulsory vaccination for all adults, compulsory vaccination for those over 50, and keeping it voluntary. A decision is expected in February at the earliest.

The case does not affect a law passed last December requiring health and care workers to obtain full vaccination against Covid-19 by 15 March at the latest.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom