Mauritio

As much as people here don't like to believe in genetics, you have to wonder why, of all places, it had to be Austria again.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.

As much as people here don't like to believe in genetics, you have to wonder why, of all places, it had to be Austria again.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
The vaccination rate in austria is still in the lower end among westerners though

Andman

well the vote went as expected, but they left themselves quite a few ways to back out again - not saying the situation is great or anything but def. far from hopeless!

protests still going strong :cool:

for anyone suffering from all of this i STRONGLY recommend joining your local antivaxx movements, looking up protest groups etc. - great way to meet & connect with like minded people!

burtlancast

Are there still real men in Austria ?

Doesn't seem to me.

-Luke-

Are there still real men in Austria ?

Doesn't seem to me.
Isn't what's happening right now more evidence that the answer to your question is "yes" (rather than the opposite)?

High pressure from the government, media and fellow citizens and yet proportionally significantly more unvaccinated people than in other European countries where there is a lot less pressure.

Don't confuse the government with normal people. (I'm not from Austria by the way).

burtlancast

Isn't what's happening right now more evidence that the answer to your question is "yes" (rather than the opposite)?

High pressure from the government, media and fellow citizens and yet proportionally significantly more unvaccinated people than in other European countries where there is a lot less pressure.

Don't confuse the government with normal people. (I'm not from Austria by the way).
I would say there aren't any real men left in Austria because with all the proofs of vaccine fraud that have surfaced in the last year, i'm flabbergasted parents have let the state vaccinate their children by the millions.

It only takes a few determined men to do what needs to be done.

Ben.

I would say there aren't any real men left in Austria because with all the proofs of vaccine fraud that have surfaced in the last year, i'm flabbergasted parents have let the state vaccinate their children by the millions.

By that logic there is no place atm with "real men" ...

Andman

so, what do you do exactly? so easy to blame others while sitting behind a computer ??‍♂️

burtlancast

so, what do you do exactly? so easy to blame others while sitting behind a computer ??‍♂️
I might be sitting easily behind a computer, but at least i say what needs to be said.

Better than doing absolutely nothing.

Andman

I might be sitting easily behind a computer, but at least i say what needs to be said.

on a fringe health forum? is that what a „real man „ does? ??

as for myself be a „real man“ and take the time to at least read my posts to find out what people in Austria are doing right now ?

yours in manliness

Mossy

I agree. It's a start. And it needs to be said.

Solzhenitsyn's lament was that he couldn't get over the fact that no one said or did anything (to paraphrase).

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Mauritio

I agree. It's a start. And it needs to be said.

Solzhenitsyn's lament was that he couldn't get over the fact that no one said or did anything (to paraphrase).

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
I love good quotes! More please!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom