Euphoric after digestive enzymes

undecided0

My thiamine experiment failed just like everything else but today I discovered that regular Solaray digestive enzymes OTC made me highly euphoric, I don't feel autistic or whatver it was before. I took 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach this morning and forgot about it. just now im doing some work and I realized I feel extremely good but calm. also my body is very very warm

Will this last? probably not but i'll take it
I'll ask though, is this common even if someone is not in need of enzymes? or this indicating a gut/liver/gallbladder thing?

wasnt there someone on this forum who mega dosed these enzymes and had a permanent change? anyone have experience?

Ben.

why would they work them on an empty stomach though?

There is this notion that certain enyzmes - when taken on an empty stomache - can be utilized from the body to be used as systemic enzymes. Breaking up biofilms, breaking down scar tissue etc.

My thiamine experiment failed just like everything else but today I discovered that regular Solaray digestive enzymes OTC made me highly euphoric, I don't feel autistic or whatver it was before. I took 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach this morning and forgot about it. just now im doing some work and I realized I feel extremely good but calm. also my body is very very warm

I'll ask though, is this common even if someone is not in need of enzymes? or this indicating a gut/liver/gallbladder thing?

wasnt there someone on this forum who mega dosed these enzymes and had a permanent change? anyone have experience?

Enzymes on empty stomache seemed to help with a shoulderblade/spine issue i had but only shortterm. However according to "testimonials" one needs to do them for months which i did not do. The warmth feeling and anti-autistic feeling i only get from specific antihelmintics (also only shortterm).

There was this one book i read parts of somewhere that theorized that modern humans are ill because we cook/kill all the enzymes in our food. This supposedly led to increased enzymes in saliva and a enlargement of the pancreas to compensate for it. Using up all our enzyme storages (assuming such a thing exists)

How do you react to taurin, tudca, bitters, oxbile and other liver/gallbladder promoting supplements? In my opinion that state you've mentioned is something to strive forward to to become baseline.

Beastmode

Experimentation is the best source of knowledge I say.

I haven't played with enzymes yet, in supplement form, but it's something I've thought more and more about.

HeyThere

This is interesting. You say "euphoric". This might be a different feeling, but I get "euphoric" when I take something to raise my Nitric Oxide. For me euphoric means muscles let go, body feels light, tension in head lets go, that "pressure" feeling goes away and I feel normal for a while.

So I just now looked up if enzymes raise Nitric Oxide and got this:
"Pathway 1: Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) pathway Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) is an enzyme found in our endothelial cells, the cells that line all blood vessels throughout the body. This enzyme converts L-arginine into nitric oxide through a very complex and complicated reaction."

Well well, Nitric Oxide in itself is some sort of enzyme. Interesting.

Dannyb

I’ve had something similar when using serrapeptase enzymes. I wouldn’t say it was euphoria for me but definitely clearer thinking and more sharp

OP
undecided0

undecided0

There is this notion that certain enyzmes - when taken on an empty stomache - can be utilized from the body to be used as systemic enzymes. Breaking up biofilms, breaking down scar tissue etc.

Enzymes on empty stomache seemed to help with a shoulderblade/spine issue i had but only shortterm. However according to "testimonials" one needs to do them for months which i did not do. The warmth feeling and anti-autistic feeling i only get from specific antihelmintics (also only shortterm).

There was this one book i read parts of somewhere that theorized that modern humans are ill because we cook/kill all the enzymes in our food. This supposedly led to increased enzymes in saliva and a enlargement of the pancreas to compensate for it. Using up all our enzyme storages (assuming such a thing exists)

How do you react to taurin, tudca, bitters, oxbile and other liver/gallbladder promoting supplements? In my opinion that state you've mentioned is something to strive forward to to become baseline.
Taurine: fatigue after 5-7 days (although I feel less anxiety overall not worth taking though)
TUDCA: never tried it
Bitters: bowl movement
Oxbile: I may have tried this a year ago but I'm not sure, I think it was somewhat similar to digestive enzymes

I'll mention activated charcoal is potent for me in a similar way this hits me

Beastmode

I just added 3 capsules of Bio optimizer mass enzymes with my lunch.

About 4 days in. Not much to report so far, other then my tongue looks clearer and doesn't have a little coat on the upper middle and right side. Could be a good sign that I'm digesting the food better.

Perry Staltic

I just added 3 capsules of Bio optimizer mass enzymes with my lunch.

About 4 days in. Not much to report so far, other then my tongue looks clearer and doesn't have a little coat on the upper middle and right side. Could be a good sign that I'm digesting the food better.

Are you going to try on an empty stomach too?

Summer

What’s the endgame with digestive enzymes? I’ve read that they can’t be taken for too long as the body can end up producing less enzymes on its own similar to hormones.

Beastmode

What’s the endgame with digestive enzymes? I’ve read that they can’t be taken for too long as the body can end up producing less enzymes on its own similar to hormones.
Endgame is exploration to see if and how they might facilitate my health journey.

If you've read any of my posts, not assuming here, I'm pretty big on the fundamentals and add one thing at a time to see how it might be helping or not.

I source pretty good food (i.e- local GF raw milk, pastured meat, etc.) However, the overall landscape of food quality isn't anywhere it once was, therefore taking some enzymes might make up for some of the deficiencies.

As I move towards having my own land and know the level of quality, without a doubt, that I'm putting in my system, things like enzymes could help out.

We'll see....

Summer

Endgame is exploration to see if and how they might facilitate my health journey.

If you've read any of my posts, not assuming here, I'm pretty big on the fundamentals and add one thing at a time to see how it might be helping or not.

I source pretty good food (i.e- local GF raw milk, pastured meat, etc.) However, the overall landscape of food quality isn't anywhere it once was, therefore taking some enzymes might make up for some of the deficiencies.

As I move towards having my own land and know the level of quality, without a doubt, that I'm putting in my system, things like enzymes could help out.

We'll see....
I see. I guess my question was more along the lines of: if the enzymes prove to be beneficial, what do you change in the long run if enzymes shouldn’t be used long-term?

Edit: not saying you didn’t answer the question btw. I read the part about getting your own land. That’s my goal as well :)

lvysaur

It's the effect of starches, and more importantly long-stored starches, which necessitate cooking

Have you ever had a freshly picked potato? They taste sweet. I can undercook them and they won't give me any digestive symptoms.

The enlargement of the pancreas could be related to a higher need for insulin, to digest the starches. Since the jungle is limited humans looked for the next best thing in place of fruit

Beastmode

I see. I guess my question was more along the lines of: if the enzymes prove to be beneficial, what do you change in the long run if enzymes shouldn’t be used long-term?

Edit: not saying you didn’t answer the question btw. I read the part about getting your own land. That’s my goal as well :)
The long run for me is to continuously be more aware of my system and the environment making changes that reflect the needs in those moments/periods of time.

Not trying to be vague here, but I don't know what life has in store for me "in the long run," but I have some ideas on what I'm committed to creating (i.e- growing/raising my food sources on a regenerative property of my own.)

Summer

Right. Basically by growing your own food, hopefully enzymes won’t be necessary.

A.R

Thiamine needs a lot of cofactors along with it to make it work. Did you read up about Dr Londsdales work?

I’m not surprised digestive enzymes gave you positive effects. Like @Ben. mentioned, they help in breaking up biofilms/lower overall endotoxin burden. Just please don’t over use them.

It’s best to keep to dosage what is written on bottle, and usually take it about 30-45mins before eating.

A.R

If a person is really suffering digestion wise/bloating/gas etc, digestive enzymes will certainly make a massive difference short term. Almost night and day difference. Also, it’s certainly a much safer, natural, and arguably more effective method of treating digestive problems rather using PPI drugs.

Summer

If a person is really suffering digestion wise/bloating/gas etc, digestive enzymes will certainly make a massive difference short term. Almost night and day difference. Also, it’s certainly a much safer, natural, and arguably more effective method of treating digestive problems rather using PPI drugs.
For sure. I actually bought some myself today after reading this thread. My concern with any short-term solution is usually “okay this works short-term but how do I solve the actual issue?”

A.R

For sure. I actually bought some myself today after reading this thread. My concern with any short-term solution is usually “okay this works short-term but how do I solve the actual issue?”
I see.

I’m not a doctor, but what are the issues you a currently facing and hoping the enzymes will help with?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals