Emulsify Your Fats For Easier Digestion! Aka Homemade Mayonnaise And Mousse

yerrag

wooo I translated to celcius, and that is below 80ºC!
Will the starch be cooked enough?
You and amethyst are right. It would take long enough to not be practical. Increasing the temperature would make cooking time shorter.

arien

@arien it is difficult to understand your post, but maybe just because you are yourself wondering about wheter it is good or not to emulsify fats? Of course I lack information about what is the result.... inside our bodys... I just notice that it is easier to digest. Why...?
Yes, I understand if my public wonderings were somewhat incoherent. I think emulsions are easier to digest because they are somewhat pre-digested, as you noted, and this probably helps safely provide nutrients for people who are hypothyroid and therefore lacking sufficient gallbladder function to synthesise bile (I think I failed to emphasise the gallbladder). The passage of saturated fat through the small intestine, without exceeding an individual's bile secreting capacity, is helpful for those reasons cited by Dr. Peat in the quote in my last post. This will ideally help to gradually shore up an individual's metabolism such that any unemulsified fat will become less troublesome. If I remember correctly, regularly stimulating bile secretion keeps that system primed and prevents the development of gallstones.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

lacking sufficient gallbladder function to synthesise bile (I think I failed to emphasise the gallbladder).
Well, I am almost sure that the liver synthesises, and that the gallbladder stocks... Thus not so much problem to have it removed.

If I remember correctly, regularly stimulating bile secretion keeps that system primed and prevents the development of gallstones.
Yes, and there is a famous liver cure that includes olive oil and grapefruit juice and epsom salt.... BTW I did it 3 times and did nothing, I guess I did not need it.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

All this is why I suppose that it is better NOT to take all our fats as emulsion.

And arien makes me wonder what is the effect of the mix with the other food, when we eat emulsified fats.
Does it help more than just sparing work from the liver?

Has someone invvestigated this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals