Raw Liver Smoothie

paymanz

thanks for all replys ,it is so scary.

@aussiedownunder sorry to hear that,was you successful removing that infection?

the real scary thing about it is Toxocara canis infection.sometimes i eat underdone livers.its strange if those parasites can withstand that temperatures!

thanks for all replys ,it is so scary.

@aussiedownunder sorry to hear that,was you successful removing that infection?

the real scary thing about it is Toxocara canis infection.sometimes i eat underdone livers.its strange if those parasites can withstand that temperatures!
Hi Paymanz, No I didn't treat the infection as it took a while to diagnose. :((

ddjd

or just man up and cook liver in some butter. not sure I believe that blogger about an energy boost, 'energy for miles' from liver and strawberries? okay then :roll:

less nutrients once its cooked

i eat raw beef liver all the time. its ridiculously creamy. i find its actually by cooking liver that it taste terrible.

great idea to put raw liver it in a smoothie, more nutrients than cooked and i think it would make it even more palatable. i need to try this!

ddjd

That sucks that happened to you. I definitely don't recommend anyone eat raw meat. I have been doing it for years so I seem to be fine with it, but it is for sure not for the majority.

As 4peatsake mentioned Flower of Sulfur could be a good idea. I mean generally it could be said that everyone should take it at least once a year if not once a month. Peat said it kills all parasites. Also not to mention necessary for collagen production. I.e. good glowing skin.
how common is this Toxocara canis thing? i also have been eating raw liver for years without issues but now im worried lol

Auslander

Liver smoothie is a bad idea

1. Many foods liver included need stomach digestion to be properly processed later on. Liqifying it may seem super clever, but it hampers the digestion by largely skipping the stomach portion.

2. The recipe has too many items that dont go together and require vastly different enzymes to be processed. Your body won’t know what to do with that awful mixture.

FitnessMike

im willing to try blending raw frozen liver tomorrow, any ideas on how to decrease the highly metallic taste?

ddjd

im willing to try blending raw frozen liver tomorrow, any ideas on how to decrease the highly metallic taste?
It doesn't taste metallic at all raw. It's extremely creamy tasting when eaten raw- I actually prefer it this way. It's the cooking that makes it taste metallic

FitnessMike

It doesn't taste metallic at all raw. It's extremely creamy tasting when eaten raw- I actually prefer it this way. It's the cooking that makes it taste metallic
No mate, its metallic either way, probably it has a lot of metals in it haha

ddjd

No mate, its metallic either way, probably it has a lot of metals in it haha
You're telling the guy that's eaten raw-liver and cooked liver for 10 years.....okayyyyy

You're obviously buying a crap product

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals