Emergency What To Take For High Fever?

Note

Trying to keep cold compresses on my leg, neck and forehead but in case if I need to take medication, which one is safe?

Thanks a lot.

OP
N

Note

It's going down after 5 hours, it was 39.2 C. armpit, now it's 38.9.

Headache horrible, and cramps in my stomach, intestine and back.

OP
N

Note

Thank you, hope will not go up, I am exausted, it's after 3 am here.

How much would you take aspirin?

OP
N

Note

Such a night mare it was but temp dropped down to 38 C, finally.

What would you recommend to eat, I know that it's good not to eat too much and give a chance to the body to heal, but I've very low BMI and unfortunately loosing more weight in my case it's not helpful.

x-ray peat

I would trust your instincts. Usually the body knows what it needs so if you are hungry then eat what seems particularly appealing. my 2 cents.

@Note

Stop milk and all dairy
Things

Drink a lot of water

Eat salty cracker every 2 hours

If your taking niaciamide
Stop it

How's your bowel movement

?
What supplement ur taking ?

Headache horrible, and cramps in my stomach, intestine and back

If that's the case it means it all about your digestion

Eat crackers and lot of water

Stop all foods

Eat fruits crackers

And a lot of water

Are u having hemmroid?
How's ur tongue ?
Is it colored ?
Is there a metallic taste in your mouth ?

Peata

When I felt fever symptoms coming on, I took aspirin, dramamine, sipped tonic water, and took niacinamide.

OP
N

Note

If that's the case it means it all about your digestion

Eat crackers and lot of water

Stop all foods

Eat fruits crackers

And a lot of water

Are u having hemmroid?
How's ur tongue ?
Is it colored ?
Is there a metallic taste in your mouth ?

Last night finally I slept, I was sweating, so there was still little fever but nothing to compare to the previous night.

I had cramps because I didn't eat enough and I am underweight, but I do believe that during the flu your digestion it's weak as well, so all together created unpleasant cramps.

I do not have appetite, no taste either, but will eat something because it puts me into risk with such a low BMI, and already I can see I lost weight.

I ate just a little ghee and butter yesterday, otherwise no diary.

What crakers?

Bowel movement not great, got constipation, not surprised. My digestion it's messed up.

No hemorrhoids, tongue in the morning coated with white stuff, no metalic taste, but difficult to taste anything, my senses are disturb.

I take vit.A, D3, K2.
Vic C from acerola powder.

OP
N

Note

I would trust your instincts. Usually the body knows what it needs so if you are hungry then eat what seems particularly appealing. my 2 cents.

Unfortunately in that case it's difficult because you do not have much taste, my senses are disturb, but definitive there is food I can eat.

Infoleech

lemon juice on the feet or apple cider vinegar. Also on the forehead and temples, back of the neck. works every time.

@Note I'm happy to hear from you

Crackers any
Salty crackers

Please drink a lot of water

Fever is dangerous very dangerous
Stop butter

And any kind of fat
They're so hard to be digested

Eat loads of fibrous food

I prefer oats
Like a cup minimum

Take a break on fat soluble vitamins for now

Focus on carbssssss
Stop any kind of juice
Please
And keep us in touch please

amethyst

Oil of Oregano is the best when you are fighting some kind of infection. Gets rid of it every time. But doctors recommend Ibuprofen(Advil, motrin) when you have a high fever as it is a little less damaging to the liver than Tylenol and it is anti-inflammatory as well.

tara

Such a night mare it was but temp dropped down to 38 C, finally.

What would you recommend to eat, I know that it's good not to eat too much and give a chance to the body to heal, but I've very low BMI and unfortunately loosing more weight in my case it's not helpful.
Glad the fever is down. For reference, I think there may be good reasons to not push hard to digest food while feverish. Drink water or juice (maybe dilute) or soda - which ever tastes best to you at the time, but make sue to drink a little of something regularly to avoid dehydration. Maybe a bit of jelly if it tastes/feels good.
The body may benefit from running a fever - it can fight infection better at a higher temp. I wouldn't necessarily try to medicate it away unless it gets particularly high - over 39 probably, over 40 definitely.
Fevers are often short if they are allowed to run themselves out. If it went on longer than a day or two I might be wanting to find out what the infection is and consider getting specific treatment for it. Activated charcoal can help soak up and remove bacterial endotoxins and other waste in the gut, reducing the load on the system, and leaving it freer to tackle the infection effectively. Some infections might be best treated with anti-biotics - there are natural and pharmaceutical options.

It's tough if you are very underweight. As soon as the fever is gone - which it sounds like it is - it could be good to really go after this so that next time you get sick you have more reserves to draw on.

OP
N

Note

Thanks guys for your advices!

Had fever for 2 days after that was gone and felt better.
Now just trying to put on weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals