Haidut Interview Does SUGAR CAUSE RESISTANCE? Does it MAKE YOU FAT? Interview with GEORGI DINKOV

Motorneuron

It's funny to think they are supposed to represent metabolic health 🤔 but maybe my view of the whole health picture is wrong...

Herbie

It's funny to think they are supposed to represent metabolic health 🤔 but maybe my view of the whole health picture is wrong...
It's not funny, Georgi has said that his life is stressful and has no time to worry about looking aesthetic. He has wife and children, full time job, idealabs and researching, doing interviews etc and probably gets hardly any R&R or sun.

Guy could be a monster if he tried for it but doesn't give and f. Too busy working on the big picture to sweat the small stuff.

Motorneuron

It's not funny, Georgi has said that his life is stressful and has no time to worry about looking aesthetic. He has wife and children, full time job, idealabs and researching, doing interviews etc and probably gets hardly any R&R or sun.

Guy could be a monster if he tried for it but doesn't give and f. Too busy working on the big picture to sweat the small stuff.
I do not judge his skills in the field nor his products with which I have had partial success, only the aesthetic side 👍😊

Herbie

I do not judge his skills in the field nor his products with which I have had partial success, only the aesthetic side 👍😊
Search "obesity paradox" as well as "sumo wrestler"

The sumo wrestlers have the highest fat free mass out of any athlete which means they have the most muscle and are metabolically healthy. It's fascinating, nothing is as it appears because we are brainwashed into what is healthy.

The thing is, is that burning fat is a sign of poor health and what happens to people hear is they get healthy enough where they stop that fat burning and then they get fat or find that it's a slow process to glucaronidate it from the liver.

Georgi said he doesn't take any thyroid because its difficult to get the dosage right, which is effective at losing weight. He also said he took 7 grams of aspirin a day and niacinamide which blocks fat burning which he put on weight from.

My advice is to stop worrying about what anyone looks like but look at the data and learn from it and apply to to your own body and gain greater knowledge and experience.

Momma

nothing is as it appears because we are brainwashed into what is healthy.
I very much agree.

Have you seen this thread? Something really struck me in the OPs first post.

"Weight is not a measure of health. Weight is not a predictor of sustaining your health either."

Enjoy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals