Haidut Interview Georgi Dinkov: Insulin Resistance, Obesity is an Endocrine Problem, Problems with Excess Cortisol w Brian Gryn

David PS

From the show notes:
This week I interviewed independent health researcher Georgi Dinkov to discuss the bioenergetic viewpoint along with:
- True Causes of Insulin Resistance
- Problems with Stress and Fasting
- Fat vs. Glucose Oxidation
- Advantages of taking Niacinamide, Vitamin E and Aspirin and certain markers to check for optimal health!

Connect with Georgi Dinkov: https://twitter.com/haidut?lang=en

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BInReo00mlc

sugarisgreat

From the show notes:
This week I interviewed independent health researcher Georgi Dinkov to discuss the bioenergetic viewpoint along with:
- True Causes of Insulin Resistance
- Problems with Stress and Fasting
- Fat vs. Glucose Oxidation
- Advantages of taking Niacinamide, Vitamin E and Aspirin and certain markers to check for optimal health!

Connect with Georgi Dinkov: https://twitter.com/haidut?lang=en

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BInReo00mlc

Thanks for posting!

IVILA

Is Georgi recommending a low fat intake for fatty liver here? Also why did he mention that tartaric acid is bad?

OP
David PS

David PS

Chapters
00:00 Glimpse
00:57 Intro
01:50 Welcoming Georgi Dinkov
02:47 Background
10:35 Bioenergetic Viewpoint
18:41 True Causes of Insulin Resistance
23:49 Can we lose excess fat without lowering the metabolic rate?
26:36 High PUFA, Chronic Stress
29:34 What is your way of solving this problem?
33:38 Cortisol to DHEA Ratio
35:30 Obesity, Stress and Fasting | Cushing Disease
40:59 What do you recommend to rev up Metabolism?
43:27 Eccentric and Concentric Exercises
46:20 Sugar Source | Moringa Oil
49:24 Carrot, Roots | Gut Health
51:58 Muscle Meats and Collagen
54:07 Desiccated Thyroid as a supplement
55:05 Temperature and Pulse
56:20 Calorie in-Calorie out
59:10 Best way to get the PUFA out | Vitamin E
01:02:39 Gut barrier
01:05:30 Fruits to avoid
01:07:38 Sugar's blame for a lot of things
01:10:10 Markers to check for optimal health
01:15:01 Supplements - IdeaLabsDC.com
01:15:56 Vitamins K
01:18:32 Connect @
01:19:15 Outro

HumanLife

The turmerric/circummin praise of their anti-bacterial effects is spot on. I was taking some capsules on March 2019 along with many other things and I never felt better - I was 22 and felt better than when I was 4. No anxiety, high energy and godlike mental clarity. Unfortunately I forgot the name of brand, but I know it was in capsule form, so maybe any capsule form circummin has the same effect.

cremes

Another good one from Georgi. He must spend 3 - 5 hours per week just recording podcasts. I hope it's not taking him away from his research and learning too much. Although I do recall that in my experience the action of "teaching" is a great way to solidify your own knowledge of a topic. He talks fast and regurgitates a metric ***t-ton of info on all of these podcasts, so it's clear that his command of this information is excellent.

bloooeh

Chapters
00:00 Glimpse
00:57 Intro
01:50 Welcoming Georgi Dinkov
02:47 Background
10:35 Bioenergetic Viewpoint
18:41 True Causes of Insulin Resistance
23:49 Can we lose excess fat without lowering the metabolic rate?
26:36 High PUFA, Chronic Stress
29:34 What is your way of solving this problem?
33:38 Cortisol to DHEA Ratio
35:30 Obesity, Stress and Fasting | Cushing Disease
40:59 What do you recommend to rev up Metabolism?
43:27 Eccentric and Concentric Exercises
46:20 Sugar Source | Moringa Oil
49:24 Carrot, Roots | Gut Health
51:58 Muscle Meats and Collagen
54:07 Desiccated Thyroid as a supplement
55:05 Temperature and Pulse
56:20 Calorie in-Calorie out
59:10 Best way to get the PUFA out | Vitamin E
01:02:39 Gut barrier
01:05:30 Fruits to avoid
01:07:38 Sugar's blame for a lot of things
01:10:10 Markers to check for optimal health
01:15:01 Supplements - IdeaLabsDC.com
01:15:56 Vitamins K
01:18:32 Connect @
01:19:15 Outro
Thanks for the timestamps!

I guess I have to really peel off the little stringy things whenever I eat a banana. Ugh. Lol. Also, good to know about kiwi as I eat them more on summer time.

OP
David PS

David PS

Thanks for the timestamps!

I guess I have to really peel off the little stringy things whenever I eat a banana. Ugh. Lol. Also, good to know about kiwi as I eat them more on summer time.

Yes, I searched and found that kiwi is high in serotonin. Georgi has changed one of my food choices again.
Beyond its strength as an antioxidant, kiwi is also a fruit high in serotonin. A hormone that also functions as a neurotransmitter, serotonin is involved in a broad range of physiologic processes: it has digestive and cardiovascular functions, assists in learning and memory, and helps to regulate appetite and mood.

Mazzle

Ive watched it once but my first impression is that there is no hope if you are already obese. / diabetic and in poor health other than to take 11BHDS1 (?) or RU486 Neither of which are available to purchase? Please put me right if they can be purchased.

Other than that, the diet /exercise cycle puts you in a loop of high stress and release of fat which gets into the blood stream and competes with glucose. Glucose then rises and you end up more diabetic / more fat. Add high cortisol / Cushing to the mix and you are totally messed up.

Is this interview saying that once you are in this scenario, nothing can change that?

What are the options for people like this?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Ive watched it once but my first impression is that there is no hope if you are already obese. / diabetic and in poor health other than to take 11BHDS1 (?) or RU486 Neither of which are available to purchase? Please put me right if they can be purchased.

Other than that, the diet /exercise cycle puts you in a loop of high stress and release of fat which gets into the blood stream and competes with glucose. Glucose then rises and you end up more diabetic / more fat. Add high cortisol / Cushing to the mix and you are totally messed up.

Is this interview saying that once you are in this scenario, nothing can change that?

What are the options for people like this?
What do you mean, there are other substances to reduce stress hormones. Vitamin E, aspirin and I would add Phosphatidylserine are good.

What I am thinking about lately, after scouring the forum. You take vitamin E to reduce cortisol and estrogen in the evening. You take aspirin, B3 and K2 with coffee, in the morning, to improve metabolism and you wait. Healing is going to take place.

cremes

What I am thinking about lately, after scouring the forum. You take vitamin E to reduce cortisol and estrogen in the evening. You take aspirin, B3 and K2 with coffee, in the morning, to improve metabolism and you wait. Healing is going to take place.
This is my approach. I take caffeine plus theanine and drink a little black tea to add on.

My E is all in the evening now, plus LipOdd.

Mazzle

@Bozidar @cremes How much Vit E are you taking please? What sort of results have you experienced with your approaches with regards to reduction of cortisol and insulin / stress?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
@Bozidar @cremes How much Vit E are you taking please? What sort of results have you experienced with your approaches with regards to reduction of cortisol and insulin / stress?
I tried to use it on the beginning when I discovered this forum, but I felt very flattened.
Now foods vitamin E drops, alpha tocopherol, 2 drops, about 44 mg, before sleep made me wake up around 3am in some kind of strange delirium.
I suppose cortisol release was prevented which would normally bring glucose up.
During day I tried it also, I was totally flattened. Back then I didn't take thyroid or anything else so as I learned this is to be expected.

I will buy haiduts tocovit and try again at some point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom