Haidut Interview Bioenergetics & Supplements - Georgi Dinkov Part 2 - Hair Loss Remedy, Gut, Thyroid Health & more!

LadyRae

Georgi has spoken at length about how sick he was when he was lean and following a ketogenic diet and exercising a lot. I suspect that his current lifestyle focuses more on feeling good, sleeping well, and a satisfying libido- all things that he complained or absent when he looked fit and lean. I also know that he gets regular blood work done to keep track of important health markers.

Whether or not you think his physical appearance is aesthetically pleasing does not have anything to do with his actual current health.

But I understand what people are saying because a lot of us that have come here have a past of pushing the limits to be a certain low body fat percentage, etc... Each individual is different and there are so many nuances but I suspect we all have a certain idea in our head as to what is healthy and fit, and that may not always be accurate... We can only stay in our own lane and shoot for the best health and fitness for ourselves individually...

Michael Mohn

I think a simple BMI check is fine, he doesn't seem to be an advanced lifter...
Haidut was a weightlifter in Bulgaria and when he came to the US he joined the rowing team of his university. He has a beefy, strong stature plus a good amount of muscles.
Now he has a day job in IT, is a family father, has a supplement business and does research.
Sounds quite stressful to me. Haidut admits that his diet isn't ideal but it is geared more to convenience.

Obviously you all know this because you inform yourself about the subject you comment on.

Btw according to BMI every Bodybuilder is obese.

Apple

For sure, and I don't trust people who have never had real hair loss (alopecia) in the first place...

Don't get me wrong I'm still a fan of the man's work and summaries of the research and even bought some of his products. But he'd do so well to trim down a bit and bring out those Bulgarian muscles lol. And it'd help convince others that Peat-inspired ideas are worthwhile - need more before-and-afters.
I find it pretty ironic too...overweight and bald health practitioner.
Though I don't see that anything could help him at this stage...maybe energetic burgers ? :))
Living in DC and going against mainstream, raising kids, leaving your ancestral country Bulgaria (famous for its centenarians) ... it all took its tall on him

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Awesome.
Thank you Georgi! Thank you Jodelle!
Thanks again @haidut always great information, and thanks jodelle for promoting georgi products. He goes on a lot of others podcasts and never promotes his products, but gives tons helpful insights on health.

So for her to go through some of his products and their benefits is really helpful refresher for me .

I picked up some mitolipin and diamant because of this podcast.

LadyRae

Thanks again @haidut always great information, and thanks jodelle for promoting georgi products. He goes on a lot of others podcasts and never promotes his products, but gives tons helpful insights on health.

So for her to go through some of his products and their benefits is really helpful refresher for me .

I picked up some mitolipin and diamant because of this podcast.
Those have been two of my favorites for over a year now. I'm on my third bottle of both!

sunny

Lean and fit does not mean healthy, as it turns out. Many female athletes lose their menstrual cycle- that is not healthy. Long distance runners not only have lean lanky muscles, their heart is apparently flabby also- many die of heart attack.
Apparently many athletes, who are lean and fit, also end up with thyroid problems and bad dental health. I think the wrong standard of health may be being applied here. And everyone starts in a different place, so you do not know the progress they have made. I work in an industry that is favored by older people. The old people I see coming in have "aged appropriately ", but are still active, seem mentally sharp, and are getting around good. I think the "lean and fit" image is more marketing than health. It is nice for sure, easily attainable in youth, harder to maintain as time marches on, and you have a life, and a job, and kids, and responsibilities. Georgi is also giving his opinion and research for free, so you get what you pay for. If you don't think his physical atttributes match his opinions, then you should just move on. You have not lost anything, the opinion was free for the listening. Or perhaps do your own research. Or pay someone to get you lean and fit.

CastorTroy

Haidut was a weightlifter in Bulgaria and when he came to the US he joined the rowing team of his university. He has a beefy, strong stature plus a good amount of muscles.
Now he has a day job in IT, is a family father, has a supplement business and does research.
Sounds quite stressful to me. Haidut admits that his diet isn't ideal but it is geared more to convenience.

Obviously you all know this because you inform yourself about the subject you comment on.

Btw according to BMI every Bodybuilder is obese.

You mean he did olympic weightlifting?

sunny

This doesn't have to be an either/or thing
No, surely not, but that being "the measure of health" is not correct either. In the most recent GE podcast, Danny mentions that the lean people he speaks with have the most digestive problems. Not saying it is the cause, just an interesting anecdote. I think also, people who are not yet where they want to be, or think they should be, might think where they would be had they not been trying some Peat principles. Life is a journey........

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom