Haidut Interview Is fasting worth it? With Georgi Dinkov and CarnivoreMD

area51puy

Forum Supporter
You guys should be celebrating a doctor is going against the main stream and isn’t just parroting food pyramid and the benefits of PUFAs and used his big platform to expose people to the works or haidut and ray peat and who is a friend of joe rogan and has been on his show twice and if he ever gets on again could talk about haidut and the works of ray peat on the biggest platform in the world. He has had haidut on 3 times in 3 months and is really open and trying to learn the metabolic theory. If you think the world would be a better place if more people were following rays principles you think would be happy about him learning all of this and exposing it to the world.

Sapien

When he originally started he was carnivore and the only other big carnivore out there was Shawn baker who ate strictly muscle meat. Where Paul said we needed the organs and really pushed organ meats and was letting his audience know about the dangers of PUFAs and the benefits of saturated fats.
There were others such as Ken berry etc,

this idiot would tell his audience to stuff their face with as much pufa laden meat as they wanted, and then make a video about how bad seed oils are lol.

I remember I was eating 5 pound slabs of pork ribs and telling myself it was healthy 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile Paul was preaching eating low pufa and high nutrient density, not just “drrrr eat meat”

Momma

Didn’t ray peat sell progesterone, haidut has his supplements. That for pointing out they are fraud too.
Im not talking about Peat nor Georgi here. Nor did Peat sell supplements.

Im done. You all enjoy. Thx.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Im not talking about Peat nor Georgi here. Nor did Peat sell supplements.

Im done. You all enjoy. Thx.
Peat did sell progesterone, he was called a quack in congressional hearings by someone women who was out to smear him said she bought some progesterone from him in the 80’s.
She was probably from the cia.
And the funny thing is the only other women she could find said she was happy because she was able to get pregnant without having to go the doctors for the treatments.

Peatress

Peat did sell progesterone, he was called a quack in congressional hearings by someone women who was out to smear him said she bought some progesterone from him in the 80’s.
She was probably from the cia.
And the funny thing is the only other women she could find said she was happy because she was able to get pregnant without having to go the doctors for the treatments.
Peat talks about his encounter with the CIA in this interview. I suspect the CIA is still trying to discreet him by linking him with "extremists" groups. I started to notice the association in 2022. Luckily Dr Peat has enough written material/interviews to contradict any attempt to propagandize his work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals