Haidut Interview #97: Nightmares | Vitamin D | Suicide | Benefits of Aspirin? | Glycine with Georgi Dinkov

-Luke-

I don't think this has been posted yet. Don't have a video and as far as I know, Danny isn't on youtube anymore. But here's the mp3:

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, fake alien invasion, project blue beam (https://archive.is/ptMZ5), chatGPT, “useless eaters”, Ohio chemical spill, Seymour Hersh’s report on the nord stream pipeline, marburg virus, economic collapse, CBDCs can’t happen until the digital identity

28:10 - Vitamin D supplementation may lower suicide risk by 50%

31:24 - Chronic stress causes depression by depleting allopregnanolone

37:00 - Aspirin as effective as pharma blood thinners

42:54 - SSRI/serotonin cause heart damage/failure

48:29 - Idealabs update

57:53 - Elevated serotonin (5-HT) and norepinephrine (NE) drive nightmares in PTSD

01:07:36 - Does it matter that taking exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses a person’s own production?

01:15:48 - Glycine may prevent/treat diabetic neuropathy

01:17:48 - Outro

Georgi unleashed!

David PS

I don't think this has been posted yet. Don't have a video and as far as I know, Danny isn't on youtube anymore. But here's the mp3:

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, fake alien invasion, project blue beam (https://archive.is/ptMZ5), chatGPT, “useless eaters”, Ohio chemical spill, Seymour Hersh’s report on the nord stream pipeline, marburg virus, economic collapse, CBDCs can’t happen until the digital identity

28:10 - Vitamin D supplementation may lower suicide risk by 50%

31:24 - Chronic stress causes depression by depleting allopregnanolone

37:00 - Aspirin as effective as pharma blood thinners

42:54 - SSRI/serotonin cause heart damage/failure

48:29 - Idealabs update

57:53 - Elevated serotonin (5-HT) and norepinephrine (NE) drive nightmares in PTSD

01:07:36 - Does it matter that taking exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses a person’s own production?

01:15:48 - Glycine may prevent/treat diabetic neuropathy

01:17:48 - Outro

Georgi unleashed!
Thanks, I had not heard this interview before.

Sparks

Thank you for. I didn't realize that Danny wasn't posting on YouTube anymore. I will listen to the 3 that I've missed over the weekend.:):

LadyRae

Thank you for. I didn't realize that Danny wasn't posting on YouTube anymore. I will listen to the 3 that I've missed over the weekend.:):
I watched and listened to this a few days ago on spotify. Danny mentions that he's not going to be uploading to YouTube anymore...

You can also find him on Rumble...

David PS

This website is so annoying. I can't even see the timecode
I agree. Danny got a strike on YouTube and he does not want them to scrub his entore Youtube site. This video is also posted on rumble and telegram.

David PS

I plan to do the same.

Herbie

I like how people were taking 10 grams of aspirin. I sometimes take 2-3 grams at a time.

I've been thinking of critiquing the fearful and conservative attitude in this circle about drug use.

I have the curiosity and courage to take very high doses of things like cypro, lisuride, progesterone dhea etc but never read on here of many people talking about this.

LadyRae

I like how people were taking 10 grams of aspirin. I sometimes take 2-3 grams at a time.

I've been thinking of critiquing the fearful and conservative attitude in this circle about drug use.

I have the curiosity and courage to take very high doses of things like cypro, lisuride, progesterone dhea etc but never read on here of many people talking about this.
Hey there! About a week ago I took a rather high dose of a Lisuride and went on a hike through the jungle and out to a remote beach in hawaii, it was pretty insane🏝️😁

Herbie

Hey there! About a week ago I took a rather high dose of a Lisuride and went on a hike through the jungle and out to a remote beach in hawaii, it was pretty insane🏝️😁
Hey, what does lisuride do for you?

LadyRae

Hey, what does lisuride do for you?
Well it's been a few years since I've drank any alcohol but I would say it was kind of like a slight buzz. I also felt like all of my visual and auditory senses were heightened. Colors seemed brighter the water tingled on me, I noticed the breeze and the sounds of the Palm fronds..

But after an hour or two I got extremely tired and fell asleep on the beach. It wasn't an uncomfortable exhaustion or anything, but I was glad I didn't have to do anything at that time. After I woke up I felt pretty normal but just very relaxed.

Later on though I could only sleep about 5 hours that night. I woke up at 2:00 a.m. just ready to go. I didn't feel like I had a stress response I was just -awake. I read later that heightened dopamine can cause insomnia.

Herbie

Well it's been a few years since I've drank any alcohol but I would say it was kind of like a slight buzz. I also felt like all of my visual and auditory senses were heightened. Colors seemed brighter the water tingled on me, I noticed the breeze and the sounds of the Palm fronds..

But after an hour or two I got extremely tired and fell asleep on the beach. It wasn't an uncomfortable exhaustion or anything, but I was glad I didn't have to do anything at that time. After I woke up I felt pretty normal but just very relaxed.

Later on though I could only sleep about 5 hours that night. I woke up at 2:00 a.m. just ready to go. I didn't feel like I had a stress response I was just -awake. I read later that heightened dopamine can cause insomnia.
That's interesting, I've had that sudden sleepyness too. I find it makes me in awe of the sky, plants because of enhanced colour.

In Australia when it's hot the eucalyptus trees emit the oil and it vaporises and creates this haze in the air and makes things look blue and purple. Lisuride makes me like a child again, noticing things like that.

LadyRae

That's interesting, I've had that sudden sleepyness too. I find it makes me in awe of the sky, plants because of enhanced colour.

In Australia when it's hot the eucalyptus trees emit the oil and it vaporises and creates this haze in the air and makes things look blue and purple. Lisuride makes me like a child again, noticing things like that.
That's fantastic! I'd love to visit Australia 🦘🏝️

Jessie

I've done a lot of experimentation on myself with a sh!t ton of substances, even stuff that's not so "peaty," and while I generally agree with the assessment that naturalists and/or anti-drug people are rather annoying when they lecture about anything from a lab being bad, I would implore people to thoroughly research what they're about to take before they take it.

Only speaking for myself, high dosages of progesterone (1/4 tsp of progest-e, about 100mgs) always made me feel spacey. Kinda like a tranquilized state, but oddly enough it would interfere with my sleep as well. Mixing DHEA with the progesterone blunted this side effect of progesterone. And high dosages of DHEA (100mgs) increases libido but can also be estrogenic. Progesterone (P4) might mitigate some of that estrogenic response, but P4 has never been that strong of an anti-estrogen for me. Zinc is stronger, and DHT is stronger than either.

The most I've done of lisuride has been 600mcg, it's dopaminergic at that dose but not as strong as Diamant for me. Biggest difference I noticed with lisuride was a decrease in refractory time.

Never done more than 6mgs of cypro. Too afraid the drowsiness would turn me into a zombie in the middle of the day, lol.

Mauritio

Anybody found the 10+g aspirin study georgi talked about ?

I only found this one, but I dont think it's the one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom