DHEA Agonizes Estrogen Beta Receptor

Mr.Cacciatore

Hi guys, i follow a guy on Youtube, he speaks about a lot of different stuff, i support some of them (the benefit of progesterone for sex and libido etc) but i don't support at all other ones (fasting, view on sugars etc). By the way, some times ago he uploaded on instagram a pic and described in the descritpion how DHEA agonizes Estrogen beta Receptors and how DHEA has a greater affinity for them even in comparison to Estradiol and that is bad for fertility. What are the consequences of that, con someone explaina little bit?
As far i understood is not the aromatization fo DHEA into estrogens that causes that, but DHEA itself that agonizes the recptors. This is the link to the post: Login • Instagram

An this is the description: "This is where DHEA and it’s sulfate form (DHEA-S), which is also interesting for neurogenesis, fall in the steroid hormone synthesis pathway. Supplemental DHEA is only converted at a rate of less than 2% to testosterone, which is why I think it is unlikely to affect testosterone production. On the other hand, DHEA has an affinity for the estrogen beta receptor that is even greater than estradiol’s, which means it can be harmful if you are trying to recover fertility after using testosterone replacement. This is because the pituitary’s gonadotropin releasing hormone receptive neurons also carry estrogen beta receptors. The whole reason we take SERMs and AIs when recovering fertility is to shut down that activation of the estrogen receptors at the pituitary neurons that works as a negative feedback mechanism for the production of gonadotropins. Takeaway: I don’t worry about using DHEA for neurogenesis and neuroprotection, but I wouldn’t use it when trying to recovery fertility. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, cycle it, because it’s neurotrophic effects are mediated by its agonism of the sigma 1 receptor, and neuronal receptors downregulate quickly."

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Tretinoin and DHEA Skin 0
V HPA Dysfunction ( Low Dhea-s) Former Anabolics User ( Bloodwork Included) Ask For Help or Advice 4
F How to get the most E2 Estradiol out of DHEA supplementation? Hormones 12
P Anyone get good lab results using 10-15 mgs of dhea Male Issues 0
V Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA supplementation advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
tallglass13 Ray said some negative things about DHEA DHEA 19
W High DHEA but low testosterone? Blood Work, Labs 3
R Effects of transdermal application of DHEA on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids in men Scientific Studies 1
F Pregnenolone & or DHEA on TRT for anxiety&hair loss Ask For Help or Advice 4
G Topical DHEA for hair loss?!? Hair & Nails 42
B DHEA Solution for topical application, how to make it? Skin 5
theantagonist Source DHEA 5mg Europe/Uk Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
johnwester130 Anti-Peat 7α-Hydroxy-DHEA elevated in alzeimer's, not DHEA Debate - Anti-Peat 1
theantagonist Muscle gain log: androsterone + progesterone + pregnenelone + DHEA Exercise 21
ddjd DHEA essential for absorption of DHT?? Ask For Help or Advice 4
N Confused about DHEA DHEA 14
Lokzo Copper Deficiency Can Decrease DHEA Levels By Up To 50%! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 29
johnwester130 Anti-Peat DHEA is an anti-androgen Debate - Anti-Peat 8
S Australia Nanny State - How To Get A Dhea/prog Prescription? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Gadreel Has Anyone Else Heard Of A 8 Wk 400mg Dhea Study? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 21
M Help! My Facial Features Changed From Taking Progestorone, Pregnenlone And Dhea Male Issues 64
Gadreel Dhea With Vitamin E Vs Dhea With Dim Ask For Help or Advice 0
Infinite DHEA Profound Effects Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
vulture Best Solvent For Topical DHEA In Genitals Thyroid and Hormones 13
not_James_Bond 7-Keto DHEA Metabolite Metabolism 1
L How Much DHEA Is Safe Daily? Skin 26
haidut Topical DHEA Has Potent Anti-aging Effects On Human Skin Scientific Studies 8
C Taking DHEA With These Blood Results? Ask For Help or Advice 6
ScurveDream DHEA Or Pregnenolone To Combat Possible Caffeine-induced Stress? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Lenin Effects Of Cyproheptadine + DHEA On High Blood Pressure - High Pulse Experiments 3
F 50mg DHEA + 100mg Preg = No Effect DHEA 8
C Progesterone + DHEA Dosages In Young Person Ask For Help or Advice 7
C Is Dhea Safe For Young People? Ask For Help or Advice 13
L Can Micronized DHEA Dissolve In Coconut Oil? Digestion 3
zarrin77 “ Influence Of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) On The Thyroid Hormone Status Of BHE/cdb Rats” Scientific Studies 18
L Micronized DHEA From A Capsule Soluable In Oil? Male Issues 0
M DHEA Issue DHEA 15
Y Best Source For Youth Steriods (preg/prog/dhea) From Eating Brains? Ask For Help or Advice 23
GelatinGoblin What Would Be An Optimal Environment For DHEA Production? Ask For Help or Advice 1
O DHEA And Muscle Growth Thyroid and Hormones 6
A Androsterone+DHEA Ask For Help or Advice 4
L Transdermal DHEA Questions DHEA 4
Soren Progesterone & DHEA During Chemo Therapy? Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 0
S 1008 Test; 33.4 Free Test -- TRT, Hypoxia, Hypothyroidism & DHEA Blood Work, Labs 6
H DHEA Suppresses Longitudinal Bone Growth By Acting Directly At Growth Plate Through Estrogen Recepto DHEA 7
H DHEA Alters Vitamin E Status Prevents Lipid Peroxidation In Vitamin E-Deficient Rats DHEA 0
GutFeeling Proviron May Reduce DHEA Conversion To Testosterone Scientific Studies 1
Inaut #14 - Aging, Mitochondria, Hypoxia, DHEA, Fertility - Danny Roddy With Georgi Dinkov Danny Roddy 12
haidut DHEA-S Completely Prevents Breast Cancer Metastasis Due To Estrogen Scientific Studies 5
Lenny Need Help Taking DHEA/PREG And Searching This Forum! Ask For Help or Advice 16