DeFibron Causing Terribly Stinky Sweat. Why?

A.R

My hypothesis is body odor is a symptom of endotoxin overload. Years ago I noticed that if I got BO that when I was eating something that I couldn't digest well. My first heads up was about 20 years ago when I had this obsession with Tyson chicken nuggets for lunch 🤣... Within about a week of eating some everyday, I began to emit the worst body odor. I have never used deodorant so I know right away if something's different!

Of course eliminating the chicken nuggets took care of the bad smell in just a day or so. Since then, things that stand out in my mind that caused body odor right away : - - Bud Light, any fast food (McDonald's, Taco Bell etc).

If I want a super energizing breakfast, like if I'm going to be going on a big hike, the best breakfast I've ever had is a cup or two of pineapple chunks and a pile of beef liver. It's like rocket fuel! I've recently discovered a wonderful slow cooker recipe for beef kidneys and these affect me in a similar way...
Can you share the recipe for the kidneys please. Feel free to pm me

A.R

Methylated substances, especially acids and fatty acids are common natural aromachemicals. And animatic fatty acids like palmitate can „stink“ like animal. Sometimes they might add other molecules while being metabolized, like Dihydro or Dehydro and likely one of the ingredients of the product will then stink
Yes, someone mentioned a few pages back that one of the ingredients is a pheromone in bees (if I remember correctly)

LadyRae

Can you share the recipe for the kidneys please. Feel free to pm me
Search, "delicious beef kidneys". I started a thread about it a few weeks ago, and I listed the recipe fully there.
Enjoy!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals