Deca Nandrolone As A Bio Identical Form Of Trt

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Not to mention this was the hormone of choice in the golden era of body building. These guys looked the best and very much so were the healthiest we have seen body builders. Frank Zane Arnold! Still looking good today

S-VV

Deca is 5alpha reduced to a much weaker form, and the body is left without a DHT equivalent, hence the expression "deca-****" for a nonfunctioning member during a Deca cycle.

That said, I thing Deca + test is probably the best for b&c

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah I meant to add maybe using 10mgs of test a day. ester free to have normal test dht and estrogen conversion. I’m a fan of exploring non ester based test and bio identical androgens like test and dht in normal day to day production. I think too high ester based testosterone is used in trt. Deca is very anabolic and seems to have great track record. I guess 100 mgs a week test and 100mgs a week deca would be good 1:1. Problem I still have is with injectable esters

S-VV

Oh, I get you. That sounds like a good idea, since Deca doesn't aromatize much at all. It's also less androgenic, which can be good for acne and all that.

100 & 100 is almost a mini cycle.

And yeah, Deca is much better that Tren, Winstrol etc... That everyone uses today.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I’ve also seen 1:1 ratio of primo to test at 100mgs a week or every five days but the idea that test needs to be super high seems like it’s problematic more then anything. Primo is expensive and deca has a lot of good anti inflammatory anti serotonin properties. I like the idea of more control over test dosing with tocopherol testosterone bio identical. @haidut talked highly of that if I had access I’d experiment with that and deca with my doc. But all doctors seem comfortable with is injectables or creams at this point

A.R

Deca can still cause water bloat. NPP imo has much better effects because there's barely any water retention . Only potential downside with NPP is it has to be injected more often (every 3 days or so).

olive

Nandrolone solo is given to HIV/AIDs patients and is tremendously effective with virtually no side effects. It aromatises at a rate of 1/5 of testosterone. It lowers prolactin, while testosterone increases it. It’s incredibly dry, unlike testosterone which tends to cause water retention. Libido is insatiable and commonly complained about by wife’s/partners of deca solo users.
I’ve been taking nandrolone solo many years. It’s not well understood in the bodybuilding community because they tend to want to run testosterone alongside due to outdated broscience, which leads to issues as they potentiate each other’s estrogenic side effects which gives rise to prolactin and hence the deca-**** described above.
However sans testosterone, nandrolone is no doubt the greatest steroid in existence and as described above was what the golden era bodybuilders ran almost exclusively. Compare them to bodybuilders of today and notice the difference in hair/skin quality. No acne, no hairloss, no wrinkles, etc.
Nandrolone is pro-collagen, testosterone/trenbolone/all the other garbage bodybuilders are running today ruin collagen hence why they look 40 by their mid twenties and injuries are so common.

It does though have some issues:
1) dopamine modulation - unsure how to remedy effectively
2) cortisol inhibition - remedied with periods of lower doses/coming off
3) calcium deposits - remedied with 400-800mcg vitamin k mk7

olive

Deca can still cause water bloat. NPP imo has much better effects because there's barely any water retention . Only potential downside with NPP is it has to be injected more often (every 3 days or so).
The information you share is ill informed. Deca is incredibly dry. NPP should be injected daily. And contrary to bodybuilding dogma, deca should also be injected often - studies show every second day injections are most effective.

nbznj

It doesn’t aromatize much by itself which requires high doses to get enough E2 and that will lead to Androgenic side effects wherever there’s little 5ar activity, doesn’t form DHT which is bad news for the brain, disrupts dopamine/serotonin ratio way too much, destroys LH genes (in case someone wants to cycle off... good luck), the list goes on. A month only of Deca at 900 mg/wk halved my eGFR, prolactin and e2 (and libido) were alright but still a bit too low, sleep was awful, PCT was a nightmare.

Primobolan was a much better and safer steroid widely used by golden era BBers. Derek from moreplatemoredates recently discussed on his YouTube channel that women have been trialing 1200mg of primo only for up to 16 weeks and didn’t report crazy sides (for the doses used). Even better, Primo is the least disruptive steroid regarding Cortisol proper metabolism and clearance which is crucial at the glucoreceptor+mineraloreceptor levels - think no electrolyte imbalance and no cardiac sides at least from that angle.

Look at table 1 here: Anabolic Androgenic Steroid Fluoxymesterone Inhibits 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase 2–Dependent Glucocorticoid Inactivation

Test Primo is a much more reasonable stack for blasting and cruising.

Bottom line I think this publication was trash and stems from the dumb bias that DHT is bad and anything that doesn’t reduce into it is superior to test. Not how it works

Anabolic steroid associated to physical training induces deleterious cardiac effects. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I‘m clueless about these kind of steroids.
Deca is an alternative name of nandrolone then?

Can you tell me sonething about Boldenone if you don’t mind? How is that one regarded among users effect and side effect wise?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Has anyone had experience with primo only cycles? Primo obviously doesn’t have the aromatizing issues and is a very very well studied dht derivative. it’s hard to tell if primo could be beneficial as a solo compound. (Most people also get faked primo)Test and deca have pros and cons primo however does seem to have a good latter toward the pros even if “not as anabolic” on paper.

olive

I‘m clueless about these kind of steroids.
Deca is an alternative name of nandrolone then?

Can you tell me sonething about Boldenone if you don’t mind? How is that one regarded among users effect and side effect wise?
Deca is an abbreviated form of deca durabilon which is a brand name of nandrolone decanoate. Decanoate is the ester, which determines the half life.

Boldernone has low myogenic potential and is notorious for hair loss and anxiety - which is a product of GABA modulation AFAIK.
It’s redeeming factor is its ability to increase red blood cell count, similar to EPO, which gives it a niche but overall it’s probably best avoided.

olive

Has anyone had experience with primo only cycles? Primo obviously doesn’t have the aromatizing issues and is a very very well studied dht derivative. it’s hard to tell if primo could be beneficial as a solo compound. (Most people also get faked primo)Test and deca have pros and cons primo however does seem to have a good latter toward the pros even if “not as anabolic” on paper.
You need estrogen. Without it you will feel horrible, your hair and skin quality will diminish, joints will hurt, myogenic potential will be attenuated, insulin sensitivity shot, etc.

ShotTrue

Yeah I meant to add maybe using 10mgs of test a day. ester free to have normal test dht and estrogen conversion. I’m a fan of exploring non ester based test and bio identical androgens like test and dht in normal day to day production. I think too high ester based testosterone is used in trt. Deca is very anabolic and seems to have great track record. I guess 100 mgs a week test and 100mgs a week deca would be good 1:1. Problem I still have is with injectable esters
what's wrong with esters?

ShotTrue

Nandrolone solo is given to HIV/AIDs patients and is tremendously effective with virtually no side effects. It aromatises at a rate of 1/5 of testosterone. It lowers prolactin, while testosterone increases it. It’s incredibly dry, unlike testosterone which tends to cause water retention. Libido is insatiable and commonly complained about by wife’s/partners of deca solo users.
I’ve been taking nandrolone solo many years. It’s not well understood in the bodybuilding community because they tend to want to run testosterone alongside due to outdated broscience, which leads to issues as they potentiate each other’s estrogenic side effects which gives rise to prolactin and hence the deca-**** described above.
However sans testosterone, nandrolone is no doubt the greatest steroid in existence and as described above was what the golden era bodybuilders ran almost exclusively. Compare them to bodybuilders of today and notice the difference in hair/skin quality. No acne, no hairloss, no wrinkles, etc.
Nandrolone is pro-collagen, testosterone/trenbolone/all the other garbage bodybuilders are running today ruin collagen hence why they look 40 by their mid twenties and injuries are so common.

It does though have some issues:
1) dopamine modulation - unsure how to remedy effectively
2) cortisol inhibition - remedied with periods of lower doses/coming off
3) calcium deposits - remedied with 400-800mcg vitamin k mk7
Deca is testable for years so it ruins your chance in competing in a sport

ShotTrue

You need estrogen. Without it you will feel horrible, your hair and skin quality will diminish, joints will hurt, myogenic potential will be attenuated, insulin sensitivity shot, etc.
Glad you brought that up

ShotTrue

Does it really seem like a good idea to inject deca at 100x the normal rate in the body or whatever and negatively impact what @nbznj and @olive brought up.
@olive why is this compound worth using for you? What do you get out of it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals