Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

FunkOdyssey

Is anyone aware of a reliable source of cynomel or similar quality T3 tablet that is not out of stock? Is there an international shortage or something?

edit: apparently cynomel is no longer produced in Mexico, according to mymexicandrugstore.org, see below.

answersfound

Re: Cynomel out of stock everywhere?

Did you check mymexicandrugstore.org ? Cytomel is available it's the same thing.

OP
F

FunkOdyssey

Re: Cynomel out of stock everywhere?

When you search cytomel on mymexicandrugstore.org, it takes you to a page selling triyotex, apparently a sustained release formulation. Here's what they say:

"Triyotex instead of Cytomel

Just like Cytomel, Triyotex also has the same formula of Liothyronine which treats hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland doesn’t release enough thyroid hormone. However the dosage differs as Cytomel had 25mcg and Triyotex has 75mcg. Since, Cytomel is no more produced in Mexico, Triyotex can be used. If you have been prescribed less than 75mcg, then you can split the capsule and have proper dosage."

So Cytomel is no longer produced in Mexico. I assume by that, they meant Cynomel. What is everyone planning to take instead?

jaguar43

From other reviews on facebook I think the customer service representative has a hard time with english. So it could be that she meant temporary out of stock . On the mymexicandrugstore facebook page they have said that it will be back sometime in April. But they were not sure.

sunmountain

I was in Mexico last week and could not find any cynoplus or cynomel/cytomel anywhere. I checked several pharmacies in two different towns.

jaguar43

Wow, that crazy. I really don't know what going on.

ilovethesea

I Skyped the Farmacia Del Nino guy last week and he said they are currently out of both Cynoplus AND Cytomel. He said maybe they would get some in November but he wasn't sure.

Then I emailed My Mexican Drugstore and Marisa told me "Unfortunately for both not for now, the estimated date our provider gave us for dispensing this product is April, but we do not have the exact day. We really hope that we have it in stock as soon as possible."

****! I really hope it's April or I am screwed.

answersfound

maybe get some nutri meds desiccated as a back up

ilovethesea

Is Nutrimeds as strong as NDT thyroid and does it have bad fillers?

I do good with temperatures on Erfa NDT, it's just the excipients give me terrible allergies.

answersfound

I think lita lee recommends nutri pak which is the same thing

OP
F

FunkOdyssey

I think if anyone were in danger of running out completely, you might consider the liquid T3 products from the grey market bodybuilding sites to hold you over. RUI seems to have a good reputation.

Are there no sources of T3 tablets from other countries with international pharmacies? India? Thailand? Europe?

ilovethesea

Thanks, I just made a post about RUI T3 last week to see if anyone here had tried it. It seems quality of T3 varies wildly... I wasted $130 last month on Canadian Cytomel that did absolutely nothing - tanked my temperatures and broke me out in cystic acne.

jaguar43

I wonder if anyone can get into contact with Grossman pharmaceuticals ? To see what they would say. I wouldn't be surprise if its discontinued.

if someone can post a phone number or email, I would happy to reply to them because I speak Spanish.

ilovethesea

That would be awesome thank you!

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (Laboratorios Grossman, S.A.)
Calzada de Tlalpan 2021
Colonia Parque San Andrés
Delegación Coyoacán 04040
México, D.F.
Tel. +52 55 5062 4000

ilovethesea

Has anyone ordered from Mexmeds4you? I emailed them and got a response, they have Cyno but not Cyto and do take credit card. Just wondering if they will actually send it though... they have this disclaimer on the bottom of their website: "FDA's general position: The FDA, due to the current state of their regulations, has taken the position that virtually all shipments of prescription drugs imported from a Canadian pharmacy or Mexican Pharmacy by a U.S. consumer will violate the law. Buy online pharmacy Mexico, Mexican drugs & Prescriptions mail order internet pharmacy, Mexican drugs online." I don't understand, I thought US people could order from Mexico legally.

Alternatively... has anyone ordered from Meds .com.mx? They appear to have both in stock, but aren't replying to my email and my order confirmation never came through. They have detailed instructions of how to pay them based on which country - you have to send money by wire transfer to some Stephen guy in the US.

artemis

ilovethesea said:
has anyone ordered from Meds .com.mx? They appear to have both in stock, but aren't replying to my email and my order confirmation never came through. They have detailed instructions of how to pay them based on which country - you have to send money by wire transfer to some Stephen guy in the US.

I ordered from meds.com.mx -- ordered 1 Cynoplus and 2 Cynomel, on Feb. 13th. Never got an order confirmation. I received the Cynoplus ONLY a few days ago. No Cynomel, no explanation, no refund. I've sent them a couple of emails asking where's the rest of my order. No response from them so far. Getting pretty aggravated that they won't respond. :banghead

ilovethesea

artemis said:
I ordered from meds.com.mx -- ordered 1 Cynoplus and 2 Cynomel, on Feb. 13th. Never got an order confirmation. I received the Cynoplus ONLY a few days ago. No Cynomel, no explanation, no refund. I've sent them a couple of emails asking where's the rest of my order. No response from them so far. Getting pretty aggravated that they won't respond. :banghead

Ugh so annoying. That's why I wanted them to re-confirm by email that they actually have what I ordered before I send the payment. But they don't answer emails or phone... now the phone number goes to a busy signal, sounds dead.

Probably they are out of Cytomel completely and that's why you didn't get it.

Farmacia and My Mexican Drugstore have so much better customer service!

ilovethesea

I found this old post here from someone claiming to be from this Meds .com.mx company!
viewtopic.php?t=3680

This is the ***hole trying to shut them all down on behalf of US gov : Legit script .com

artemis

ilovethesea said:
Probably they are out of Cytomel completely and that's why you didn't get it.

Farmacia and My Mexican Drugstore have so much better customer service!

Wouldn't take a lot to have better customer service than this company -- I'd say their customer service is pretty much non-existent.

The fact that it's out of stock is one thing. I can understand that. They shouldn't have had it appear to be available on the website, and they shouldn't have taken my money. And now that they have my money and I can't contact them by phone or email, I guess I'm just out of luck? Any suggestions as to what I could do?

ilovethesea

I saved a screenshot of my confirmation and this is the email address listed for their guy in the US who you're supposed to send the payments to. Maybe he'll respond? stephencohen60 at gmail dot com
It says he is their legal representative.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals